Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar too much mg?

doneylocks

my wife and I are going to be using anavar, but this question is just for her since she is my baby. i'm thinking about putting her on 20mg per day for like 5 weeks or so. she has her diet locked in and she is very fit. i have seen posts on here from other ladies saying small dosages of var, so what do you think about 20mg? too much?

my wife and I are going to be using anavar, but this question is just for her since she is my baby. i'm thinking about putting her on 20mg per day for like 5 weeks or so. she has her diet locked in and she is very fit. i have seen posts on here from other ladies saying small dosages of var, so what do you think about 20mg? too much?

Have her come and ask for herself. I dislike the idea of guys putting their wives on drugs.

Ultimately it will depend on how sensitive she is to AAS. Some women are find and others develop all the emasculating side effects. Start low and work up if needed. You could also have her try SARMs as an alternative to steroids.

20mg is too much to start. She should start between 5 to 10mg per day, and run an 8 week cycles paying attention for signs of virilization. If all is fine, up the dose next cycle if desired. My girlfriend tolerates 20mg per day with no sides, but your results may vary. Do not exceed 20mg per day as a female.

Top Bottom