Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll question for everyone: New Products to Add/ Peptides

SARMS4Sale

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
We have had several requests over the last few months to start stocking peptides, which we are considering because we always try to do whatever we can to make our customers happy.

We are considering adding a peptide line...

We are looking at adding tb-500, bpc-157, ghrp 2 and 6, mt2, semorelin, hexarelin, ipam and the cjc's...

We are also considering adding HCG and HMG

Just trying to gauge the interest out there!!

Please reply to this thread with your thoughts!

Last edited:
I would be interested in the healing peptides personally. I think it is always a good idea to carry products that are asked for.

I would be interested in the healing peptides personally. I think it is always a good idea to carry products that are asked for.

I know nothing about peptides, but if there is such a “healing” quality to some, I would like to learn about them, and I may consider this option if my research is satisfactory. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I know nothing about peptides, but if there is such a “healing” quality to some, I would like to learn about them, and I may consider this option if my research is satisfactory. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

TB500 and BPC157 for sure

Top Bottom