Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca how long is to long

Hooter boy

I get 1cc a week of Test/c as TRT and ran 10 weeks of deca as a stack. I have been told different things. 1 you can stay on deca as long as you want. 2 you need to cycle on and off. I have never heard about not coming off of deca. Just looking for other thoughts on this.

You don't have to come off ever....but deca was never my favorite. It just felt so weak and never noticed anything but weeks of wonderful deca dick....

Many people use deca as part of their Rx TRT. If you are doing 200mg test cyp. I'd recommend 150mg deca to start

I get 1cc a week of Test/c as TRT and ran 10 weeks of deca as a stack. I have been told different things. 1 you can stay on deca as long as you want. 2 you need to cycle on and off. I have never heard about not coming off of deca. Just looking for other thoughts on this.
personally i would get off low deca every 14-18 weeks and stay off for 2-3 months before thinking to go back on.

although fairly safe, i have seen research of more blood vessel lining issues/damage with deca... it could be a silent issue, but i personally would never stay on deca year after years. and i do like a mild low dose in hrt for 3 or 4 months at a time.

personally i would get off low deca every 14-18 weeks and stay off for 2-3 months before thinking to go back on.

although fairly safe, i have seen research of more blood vessel lining issues/damage with deca... it could be a silent issue, but i personally would never stay on deca year after years. and i do like a mild low dose in hrt for 3 or 4 months at a time.

Agreed with this. I would never run deca but it does have it's place. But to stay on it as part of TRT???? No way.

To clarify what I said. Yes it can be used as TRT. One of the docs I spoke with before picking one offered deca and even more. That being said, I would still use it as the others stated above. Use it a while, then off a while, then repeat.

Well heres my 2 cents if i was going to run it say like 18weeks i would run a dosage in the 200-300mg range

Last time i ran deca my recovery took almost a yr after that i never ran deca again, i shutter to think anyone would run it for trt.

Just seems counter productive; if you're on TRT there's a good chance you're on it because you're shut down.....then to add deca to that mix?

I would never stay on it permanently alongside my trtexcept MAYBE at a very low dose for joint releif. Like 100mg or less per week. Even then Id really watch my lipids and so on. Keep an eye on blood work closely etc.
I like what JP said. Go on for a while, then take appropriate time off, then go back on, etc.

You can run DECA in long duration cycles like 12-16 weeks however I would never suggest running it non stop year around.

Top Bottom