Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IRS Knew Teap Party Was Targeted for Additional Income Tax Scrutiny

Non of which will be changed by privatizing schools
You make it sound like private companies don't hire unionized workers or poverty will magically disappear once we eliminate gov't jobs

this is utter nonsense. There's no way to describe this post

oh c'mon sure you can. Everything he types is rubbish so just start at feces analogies and work backwards. It gets easier I promise.

I know what you are saying, but I don't think it works that way. The last article I posted said something about China possibly cheating by manipulating the population where the students come from, but that would be cheating, and an anomoly, not the norm.

How does PISA select a representative sample of students?

To provide valid estimates of student achievement and characteristics, PISA selects a sample of students that represents the full population of 15-year-old students in each participating country and jurisdiction. This population is defined internationally as 15-year-olds attending both public and private schools in grades 7-12. PISA requires a minimum of 4,500 students from a minimum of 150 schools in each participating country and jurisdiction. Within schools, a sample of 35 students must be selected in an equal probability sample unless fewer than 35 students age 15 are available (in which case all students are selected). PISA requires that students in the sample be 15 years and 3 months to 16 years and 2 months at the beginning of the testing period. The school response rate target is 85 percent for all countries and jurisdictions. A minimum participation rate of 65 percent of schools from the original sample of schools is required for a country or jurisdiction’s data to be included in the international database. PISA also requires a minimum participation rate of 80 percent of sampled students from schools within each country and jurisdiction.

Program for International Student Assessment (PISA) - Frequently Asked Questions

If you think about it, it would be unlikely that an international effort to quantify education statistics would have such a glaring flaw in sample selection. That's basic statistics fundamentals.

if you have been identified as non-academic and are now receiving an alternate form of education, are you still a "student"?

comic.png

yeah I would have liked to have been at that 2010 conference...who knew the IRS could party like that

Well, aren't you guys the ones saying government should be run more like business?

lmao!! I find it funny now that these little 501's are being exposed and people are starting to say "hey, maybe the IRS was doing EXACTLY what it was supposed to be doing", that the issue with them now is going to be how much they spent on parties. Basically we know this now after that last govt agency helped itself to vegas blowouts, they're all doing it and they need to be board checked. We got it. But this doesn't reflect on Barry. Other things reflect on Barry, this doesn't.

lmao!! I find it funny now that these little 501's are being exposed and people are starting to say "hey, maybe the IRS was doing EXACTLY what it was supposed to be doing", that the issue with them now is going to be how much they spent on parties. Basically we know this now after that last govt agency helped itself to vegas blowouts, they're all doing it and they need to be board checked. We got it. But this doesn't reflect on Barry. Other things reflect on Barry, this doesn't.

But i thought anything that happens during a presidents term automatically reflects on that president? Its the "On his watch" theory lol
Clinton gets credit for net bubble, bush gets blamed for katrina and everything else in the universe, Reagan blamed for iran/contra. I guess the exception now is obama takes blame for nothing (or just blames bush for some odd reason) but gets credit for things like killing Bin Laden, even though that all began under bush.

Well, aren't you guys the ones saying government should be run more like business?

Yeah, businesses are just dying to spend millions on employee events.

:rolleyes:

You liberals need to get your story straight. One minute businesses are greedy bloodsuckers dying to improve shareholder returns by denying them healthcare. Then we're supposedly lavishing them with $50M in resort-style conferences.

Top Bottom