Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing speed

brobro2

[FONT=&quot]Hello, I am looking for something to help my sprint speed.It can be a drug, a type of workout, or even a type of lift.Let me know, I can't use Winstrol though because it messes up my joints even if with another drug, let me know.Thank you guys.[/FONT]

winstrol wouldnt be what you want anyway... gw501516 and sr9009 are the best you will find for endurance purposes... that wont have a direct effect on your sprint but can certainly help in your training and preparation which would obviously be of large benefit...

listen to dylan on this and also focus on your heart health

sprinters need to be able to to push as hard as they can WITHOUT hitting their max heart rate.. some guys are genetically blessed and some are fucked. but no matter what you need to simply train hard but smart. going out there for 2 hours doing intervals is not smart.

Hello, I am looking for something to help my sprint speed.It can be a drug, a type of workout, or even a type of lift.Let me know, I can't use Winstrol though because it messes up my joints even if with another drug, let me know.Thank you guys.

What have you tried so far?

winstrol wouldnt be what you want anyway... gw501516 and sr9009 are the best you will find for endurance purposes... that wont have a direct effect on your sprint but can certainly help in your training and preparation which would obviously be of large benefit...
This is what I'd recommend as well. Check out www.esarms.com

They have everything you need

Top Bottom