Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust and tren dosages

auson

Been running sus at 250 and tren e at 400 switching over to ace Monday was thinking about changing my dosage to higher test just looking for a few opinions

in a test tren cycle the only purpose of test is to replace your production from shut down and help prevent bedroom issues. Tren does all the work.

A few people have been telling higher test is the bomb probably run Sus 500
Tren 400

I agree running test higher than tren is the bomb...a bomb of terrible sides...does it work well, yes it does, but so does low test high tren except you only get moderate sides instead of sides so bad you never want to take it again no matter what it does for you.

I'm running sust at 900. I was running a tren tri blend at 750. But dropped to ace only at 400 per week. Only side I have is cardio and breathing. Thankfully.
I would consider running them close to even.

Yea well I'm gunna be pinning ace ed starting today at 50 mg and sus 250 mg Monday and Friday only side I get is insomnia so I'll see what happens

Everyone has a different preferenc when it comes to high test low tren / low test high tren. You kind of have to experiment and see what you like. I like to keep test around 300mg and tren at 300-400mg. One thing to look at adding to your cycle too is Cardarine. It will do a great job fighting the tren side effects that hurt your cardio and endurance.

Top Bottom