Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blasting with insulin

barchab

following the milos protocol of 10ius pre workout and 20ius post before my carb meal. would gatorade be a smart idea to drink instead of powerade since it contains high fructose corn syrup? or does it not matter ? i am blasting with NPP, Mast, EQ, and test. also using 3iu's HGH daily in my protocol

following the milos protocol of 10ius pre workout and 20ius post before my carb meal. would gatorade be a smart idea to drink instead of powerade since it contains high fructose corn syrup? or does it not matter ? i am blasting with NPP, Mast, EQ, and test. also using 3iu's HGH daily in my protocol

First off. You are asking that question so you are not ready to follow his protocol. Sorry, but I am straight forward.
You don’t just dive in to someone’s slin protocol like you can with AAS.
First check your sugar levels. Start out slow - check your levels. Gradually increase.
If you don’t have a glucose tester- your not ready.

Also, what type of slin?? Some have two peaks. You take those doses with novolin R and the second peak of the first dose could align with the first dose of the second. You will be hurting.
I have been doing slin for awhile. 15 is on the edge for me. I do t think that I could go to 20. Well. I could but I would feel like crap trying to eat everything including the kitchen sink. LOL
Be smart on slin brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are using insulin without really even understanding what you are doing and your concern is about fucking gatorade??

it is amazing what you learn when you actually look at your blood sugar levels from these sports drinks. they are chalk full of refined sugars. you want to take the least amount as possible and keep them around IN CASE you go hypo.

also you should always use hgh with insulin. that will help balance BS

You don't want powerade or gatorade. You want dextrose.. or some form of it.

What type of insulin are you using? Fast acting, slow acting, ect? Have you ever used insulin preworkout before.. because that can suck and go down hill very quickly if you don't know what you are doing.

20iu post workout is ridiculously high. I'm going to assume you are going to be consuming a lot of carbs. You can only drive so much glycogen into the muscle before it overflows and gets stored as fat. Unless you're 250+ pounds and lean, 20iu is far too much. and.. if you you are 250+, you wouldn't be seeking advice on a forum.

Do not use insulin unless you just want to get fat or risk your health.

As much as you and I have different views on slin use, this time you are correct. He is haphazardly adding carbs and calories to support the slin. The same diet should be used but the timing of the use of carbs is what changes if you don’t want to get fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom