Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent fasting tips

Mekgo

can you give me some tips on how to intermittent fast. A buddy of mine did it and he says that his entire health and physique change quite a bit from doing it. My issue is I get hungry all the time. I wake up in the morning hungry and I have to eat every 2 hours or I get the shakes. What's the best strategy for me to start doing it?

can you give me some tips on how to intermittent fast. A buddy of mine did it and he says that his entire health and physique change quite a bit from doing it. My issue is I get hungry all the time. I wake up in the morning hungry and I have to eat every 2 hours or I get the shakes. What's the best strategy for me to start doing it?

I suggest you try eating 12 hours and 12 hours no food
then increase that to 16 hours no food and eat in 8 hour windown
16:8 is intermittent fasting now

Stevesmi has written on this often

Top Bottom