Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Divorce and self perscribed trt

yobie

My wife filed for divorce and took pictures of my gear to use against me. I'm on self prescribed TRT and had a bottle of tren from 6-7 years ago. She submitted it as evidence in a custody battle and I have court coming up. I do have a lawyer, but most are oblivious to this kind of things. How screwed am I has anyone ever gone through this before?

My wife filed for divorce and took pictures of my gear to use against me. I'm on self prescribed TRT and had a bottle of tren from 6-7 years ago. She submitted it as evidence in a custody battle and I have court coming up. I do have a lawyer, but most are oblivious to this kind of things. How screwed am I has anyone ever gone through this before?
Damn this post is a reach lmao

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Make sure you tell your lawyer exactly what is going on and see what kind of defense he can come up with.

They might request blood tests from to pile on bad evidence, so you should maybe think about getting off the sauce like now. They will try to crucify you for having high T levels without having a script for test.

Make sure to get familiar with a professional counselor you can talk to during the process. You may have some days where the pressure will get to you and it is very useful to have a professional help you along the way.

If you decide to cycle off suddenly make sure to grab a bottle of HCGenerate ES and use that during PCT to help you recover quicker and enhance your mood some for sure.

Make sure you tell your lawyer exactly what is going on and see what kind of defense he can come up with.

They might request blood tests from to pile on bad evidence, so you should maybe think about getting off the sauce like now. They will try to crucify you for having high T levels without having a script for test.

Make sure to get familiar with a professional counselor you can talk to during the process. You may have some days where the pressure will get to you and it is very useful to have a professional help you along the way.

If you decide to cycle off suddenly make sure to grab a bottle of HCGenerate ES and use that during PCT to help you recover quicker and enhance your mood some for sure.

Thanks for the serious answer. I have been off the last month and submitted my last 2 blood draws as evidence of non abuse. Both were around 5-600 total Test which hopefully shows I do not abuse.

The random tren bottle throws me off my explanation even though its extremely old.

Thanks for the serious answer. I have been off the last month and submitted my last 2 blood draws as evidence of non abuse. Both were around 5-600 total Test which hopefully shows I do not abuse.

The random tren bottle throws me off my explanation even though its extremely old.

Make sure your lawyer knows the scheduling on the Testosterone and you present your side of the story all to the judge properly.

I know this has been tried in court before (esp family court) in the US. It seems less proof is required as much as it is to force opinion. Still there's, as ugly as it is, the flip side of him being able to throw dirt back at her.

Top Bottom