Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get on board and enjoy the ride! Bulking cycle.

Essie

All right:

Height: 5'11" (ish)
Weight: 187 (85kg)
BF%: Finally got down to 15%
Training: Changing routine now - have been weight training for more than a decade consistently except last year when I broke my back coming off of my ZX-11 - muscle memory returned good these last 6 months and got the go ahead from the Ortho to start lifting heavy again. Going to use the SL5x5 program on my bulk and once a week I'll be doing a 1RM on every excercise to gauge strength increase.
Diet: Have been on an IF (16hrs vasted daily) routine and some Keto as well over the last few months. Dropped BF from 24% to 15% el-naturale over the last 6 months. Couldn't do as much or intense cardio as I would've liked to due to working hours. Changing it up to a 6-meals-a-day plan with ratios P : C : F at 50 : 30 : 20. Busy with the macros still.

Now for the exciting stuff, seeing that the diet and training (important stuff) is just about squared away. :biggrin: Oh yeah ... working hours changed gor the better following my promotion ... from now on I work only 07:00 - 16:00 Mo - Fri ... WOO-HOO!

Wk 1-5 - DBol @ 40mg/day Mo-Fri - Wknds off to spare my liver
Wk 1 - 20 - Cyp @ 250mg/wk
Wk 7-16 - Nan Deca @ 350mg/wk
Wk 20 - 24 - Winny @ 20mg/day - I know the dosage is low, but I suffer from SEVERE joint pain on Winny, even with Taurine and Glucosamine ... and it still hardens me up a bit even @ 20mg/day
Have Caber and Aromasin on hand in case ... though I've never had any estro sides from test except some retention on DBol, but within 3 weeks after the front load it usually drops (and so does my size and strength :sulk:
HCG will be pinned @ 200iu x 2 a week once the boys start shrinking away (usually around week 4/5) until week 20 and then again during PCT.
PCT is planned out old school as it is too expensive for me to import any NTBM products and I have always had success in recovery with this PCT. It is as follows:

Starting week 25 (4 wks following last Cyp pin, 8 wks following last Deca pin and the week after Winny completed) and running it for 5 weeks:

Wk 25: Clomid @ 2x50mg/day
Wk 26-28: HCG @ 500iu x 2 EOD; Nolva @ 20mg ED; Aromasin @ 20mg ED
Wks 29-30: Aromasin and Nolva @ 20mg ED

I know a lot of people are going to scream murder with Nolva after a Nandrolone (more so with the Deca ester attached) cycle ... and I know it affects aromatizing more ... hence the extra Aromasin in PCT. Besides ... how many years have people run Nolva following a Deca cycle and never grew tits? :) Not trying to spark up a fire here, just observing.

Last edited:
I think your cycle looks great. Essie, you have been around along time so I know your diet and training are intact. Looks good and do what you want to. Let us know how you progress buddy.

thats a hardcore cycle and you will have great gains on that. however your pct is way too short.. you are running 25 weeks of gear if you count esters and your pct barely makes it past that week.

i'm surprised that pct has worked for you and actually what is happening is your esters are overlapping the pct giving the impression that it is working whe n it isn't. once you come off those SERM's your LH and T will tank back down then what? you are stuck with your pants down. 12 week pct is gonna be needed if you truely want to recover, but i wouldn't use SERM's the whole way.. if you insist use them at first and then incorporate T stack for 8 weeks the rest of the way.

All right:

Height: 5'11" (ish)
Weight: 187 (85kg)
BF%: Finally got down to 15%
Training: Changing routine now - have been weight training for more than a decade consistently except last year when I broke my back coming off of my ZX-11 - muscle memory returned good these last 6 months and got the go ahead from the Ortho to start lifting heavy again. Going to use the SL5x5 program on my bulk and once a week I'll be doing a 1RM on every excercise to gauge strength increase.
Diet: Have been on an IF (16hrs vasted daily) routine and some Keto as well over the last few months. Dropped BF from 24% to 15% el-naturale over the last 6 months. Couldn't do as much or intense cardio as I would've liked to due to working hours. Changing it up to a 6-meals-a-day plan with ratios P : C : F at 50 : 30 : 20. Busy with the macros still.

Now for the exciting stuff, seeing that the diet and training (important stuff) is just about squared away. :biggrin: Oh yeah ... working hours changed gor the better following my promotion ... from now on I work only 07:00 - 16:00 Mo - Fri ... WOO-HOO!

Wk 1-5 - DBol @ 40mg/day Mo-Fri - Wknds off to spare my liver
Wk 1 - 20 - Cyp @ 250mg/wk
Wk 7-16 - Nan Deca @ 350mg/wk
Wk 20 - 24 - Winny @ 20mg/day - I know the dosage is low, but I suffer from SEVERE joint pain on Winny, even with Taurine and Glucosamine ... and it still hardens me up a bit even @ 20mg/day
Have Caber and Aromasin on hand in case ... though I've never had any estro sides from test except some retention on DBol, but within 3 weeks after the front load it usually drops (and so does my size and strength :sulk:
HCG will be pinned @ 200iu x 2 a week once the boys start shrinking away (usually around week 4/5) until week 20 and then again during PCT.
PCT is planned out old school as it is too expensive for me to import any NTBM products and I have always had success in recovery with this PCT. It is as follows:

Starting week 25 (4 wks following last Cyp pin, 8 wks following last Deca pin and the week after Winny completed) and running it for 5 weeks:

Wk 25: Clomid @ 2x50mg/day
Wk 26-28: HCG @ 500iu x 2 EOD; Nolva @ 20mg ED; Aromasin @ 20mg ED
Wks 29-30: Aromasin and Nolva @ 20mg ED

I know a lot of people are going to scream murder with Nolva after a Nandrolone (more so with the Deca ester attached) cycle ... and I know it affects aromatizing more ... hence the extra Aromasin in PCT. Besides ... how many years have people run Nolva following a Deca cycle and never grew tits? :) Not trying to spark up a fire here, just observing.

dbol @ 40mg is gtg
i'd run the test @ 500mg
start the deca at week 1 and right upto week 16
drop the winny if its giving your joints hell and use var
no need for 2 serms , drop the nolva...run some unleashed and daa with the clomid and aromasin.

thats a hardcore cycle and you will have great gains on that. however your pct is way too short.. you are running 25 weeks of gear if you count esters and your pct barely makes it past that week.

i'm surprised that pct has worked for you and actually what is happening is your esters are overlapping the pct giving the impression that it is working whe n it isn't. once you come off those SERM's your LH and T will tank back down then what? you are stuck with your pants down. 12 week pct is gonna be needed if you truely want to recover, but i wouldn't use SERM's the whole way.. if you insist use them at first and then incorporate T stack for 8 weeks the rest of the way.

Lol. I KNEW that you would jump at my PCT ... i just KNEW it!!! :p. PCT starts 8 weeks after my last Deca shot and 4 weeks after Cyp ... But I did not really sit and calculate the exact half-lives of the esters. Perhaps I should ... I am following my SERM stack with 10 weeks of Tribulus Terrestris, ZMA, Vit B6, Taurine, Eurycoma Longifolia and HCG. All of that helps to naturally boost and stabilise Test production and levels. I have to work with what is available to me locally, unfortunately ... Our currency is currently 10.43 to $1 ... Oh yeah ... Never ran the Deca before ... Curious to see what turns up.

Last edited:
dbol @ 40mg is gtg
i'd run the test @ 500mg
start the deca at week 1 and right upto week 16
drop the winny if its giving your joints hell and use var
no need for 2 serms , drop the nolva...run some unleashed and daa with the clomid and aromasin.

Mr Detective ... Lol.

Would luuuurve to run the test @ 500 and on a cycle without Deca I would have, but it would just add to the Deca sides, which I would like to keep down to a minimum. The Cyp is there for shagging purposes more than gaining, I would like to see the effect of Nandrolone first hand, so I'll be letting IT do most the work. I am considering adding GHRP-6 to the cycle for the appetite boost ... But it' sold out at all my sources and customs have really been nailing AAS lately ... Have been waiting 18wks for Peptides ... Still nothing. Same shit with gear and powder ... Nothing seems to come through except letters from customs. Var is not available, Deca is not available, just about nada is except some shit from a UGL I have NEVER heard of and the Winny is what I have. I'll just add some extra flax seed oil and avo's ... It usually alleviates it somewhat. Thanks. :mix:

Lol. I KNEW that you would jump at my PCT ... i just KNEW it!!! :p. PCT starts 8 weeks after my last Deca shot and 4 weeks after Cyp ... But I did not really sit and calculate the exact half-lives of the esters. Perhaps I should ... I am following my SERM stack with 10 weeks of Tribulus Terrestris, ZMA, Vit B6, Taurine, Eurycoma Longifolia and HCG. All of that helps to naturally boost and stabilise Test production and levels. I have to work with what is available to me locally, unfortunately ... Our currency is currently 10.43 to $1 ... Oh yeah ... Never ran the Dea before ... Curious to see what turns up.

yeah that would work if you are starting after.. the issue i have is depending too much on SERM's because of the crash of your LH and T levels when they clear out. i'm saying run a bottle of T stack once you stop those to give yourself relief

I think your cycle looks great. Essie, you have been around along time so I know your diet and training are intact. Looks good and do what you want to. Let us know how you progress buddy.
Thank you thank you kind Sir! Lol! As soon as everything is squared away 100% I'll turn this into my log. Can't ( and won't ) promise daily pdates, but least 3 / wk :p

yeah that would work if you are starting after.. the issue i have is depending too much on SERM's because of the crash of your LH and T levels when they clear out. i'm saying run a bottle of T stack once you stop those to give yourself relief
Yeah, I am starting with all those other ones a week after I stopped with the SERM PCT. once SERM cleared out, natural test boost and stabilising assist comes into play. Perhaps I should start saving now and by the time I start my PCT I'll have enough saved up to purchase and import T Stack 17 ... DYum ... Shit's expensive!:faint:

Reactions: ceo
Mr Detective ... Lol.

Would luuuurve to run the test @ 500 and on a cycle without Deca I would have, but it would just add to the Deca sides, which I would like to keep down to a minimum. The Cyp is there for shagging purposes more than gaining, I would like to see the effect of Nandrolone first hand, so I'll be letting IT do most the work. I am considering adding GHRP-6 to the cycle for the appetite boost ... But it' sold out at all my sources and customs have really been nailing AAS lately ... Have been waiting 18wks for Peptides ... Still nothing. Same shit with gear and powder ... Nothing seems to come through except letters from customs. Var is not available, Deca is not available, just about nada is except some shit from a UGL I have NEVER heard of and the Winny is what I have. I'll just add some extra flax seed oil and avo's ... It usually alleviates it somewhat. Thanks. :mix:

Bumping your test wont make deca sides any worse bro, you are running an AI throughout - so bloat will be minimised your caber will keep prolactin in check and IMO the higher dose of test will yield better gains and also help keep your pecker in good working order.
have you looked at the proven effect that unleashed has on shbg ? its worth the few extra dollars bro.
either way ..good luck and enjoy the cycle :supercool

Top Bottom