Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516 (Cardarine) ... What's the buzz about?

bro seriously? there are a million threads EVERYWHERE on this... i have a 5 part video series on youtube, countless articles... there's logs everywhere... please use your mouse, scroll up and down AND READ... the information is EVERYWHERE!

I use it as much as possible. Just used it during my sarms triple stack, stopped, and I'm about to start it again to combat the breathing/cardio issues I get with trenbolone. Makes cardio a breeze and you'll drop a good amount of bf. Sarms1 has some really potent gw

bro seriously? there are a million threads EVERYWHERE on this... i have a 5 part video series on youtube, countless articles... there's logs everywhere... please use your mouse, scroll up and down AND READ... the information is EVERYWHERE!

Oh that's you? Cool.. hey thanks man you are the reason I decided to loss weight before going on my cycle cause of that vid I ran into on YouTube.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

Everyone has already stated but GW is the shit bro. Increased endurance, fat loss and I personally had no sides. Sarms1 GW is the truth and definitely should be included in every cycle layout

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom