Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Step By Step Guide For Homebrewing

Hi pip88,

When you get the filtered result from the nalgene/millipore filter, how do you keep it sterile?
Do you use a laminar flow hood to fill the 10ml vials, or do you just fill them, add the rubber stopper and crimp?

Is better to use presterilized/sealed vials, or to sterilize them yourself? How would you go about sterilizing a bunch of vials? They are cheaper unsterilized.

Thanks

I use a rubber stopper and draw out of the filtered bathed and inject into a sterile vial with a rubber stopper in it, then crimp it closed.

I use a rubber stopper and draw out of the filtered bathed and inject into a sterile vial with a rubber stopper in it, then crimp it closed.

Can you get the already sealed vials, and just inject yourfiltered steroids directly into the vial? So you dont have to crimp anything?

Also, how do you get the steroids in the filter into a syringe in a sterile way?

Thx bro!!

Can you get the already sealed vials, and just inject yourfiltered steroids directly into the vial? So you dont have to crimp anything?

Also, how do you get the steroids in the filter into a syringe in a sterile way?

Thx bro!!

If you are using a syringe filter and a sterile vial then yes you can just filter in.

When using millipore I filter into my glass media bottle and I have a large rubber stopper I put on it right after I finish filtering and then I draw from it to keep things sterile and fill my vials. You can always just pour it in but I just do it this way.

Ok well if you pour it in it could risk getting bacteria right??

So after it is filtered in the millipore (which is what i wanna use - id rather do 10 vials at a time), there is a rubber stopper somewhere on the millipore filter? Cuz that way I can just inject a sterile needle and draw it out from the filter and then use another sterile needle and inject it into a sterile sealed vial. Correct???

Ok well if you pour it in it could risk getting bacteria right??

So after it is filtered in the millipore (which is what i wanna use - id rather do 10 vials at a time), there is a rubber stopper somewhere on the millipore filter? Cuz that way I can just inject a sterile needle and draw it out from the filter and then use another sterile needle and inject it into a sterile sealed vial. Correct???

No you wont get any bacteria if you pour in Any germs that might happen to get in during pouring would be killed by the ba in the solution.

You have to buy a stopper big enough for the top of the millpore bottle. They are 33mm Caps with Attached Silicone Septas.

how do you sterilize the vials, stoppers, and tops?

Tops done need to me but the stoppers and vials do. For me I bathe the stoppers in alcohol and the vials I just bathe in alcohol and bake in the oven until dry. You can use an autoclave but its not really needed.

Those were very detailed instruction, great articel pip88. I kind of stumbled into this forum by accident. I had no idea that people 'homebrewed'. I can see this becoming my next fascination like wine making, and homebrewing (beer, other alcohols). I would much rather learn the process and make it than buy from someone else. Thanks for opening my eyes to a whole new world. I guess I can hold off an placing that order for my 2nd cycle. See you guys later, I have some homework to do now. If there are any other great posts here that someone new should be reading, please let me know.

Re: HELP!!CYP Step By Step Guide For Homebrewing

I have tried the step by step using Testosterone Cypionate and the Cyp does not dissolve. It stays milky and grainy in the BA & BB mix.

ANY SUGGESTIONS as I am wasting much powder doing the same thing expecting different results??

Thank you friends from a frustrated Home Brewer.

Top Bottom