Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss on cycle

fyu88

I have a question regarding hair loss while on cycle. I know that AAS will accelerate MPB if you are susceptible to it. Now lets say that I'm on my 3rd week of 500mg/sust wk, EQ 300mg wk; 100mg/mast EOD and I have not noticed any hair loss; does this mean that I am home free? Or does it take time for the DHT to start having an effect on the hair? What if I start to notice excessive hair loss and I immediately stop all AAS, will the hair loss stop with the cessation of the AAS? BTW, I have noticed very little hair loss, and that's probably because I am looking for it. Thanks Bro's!!

I wouldn't be so sure just yet. Those are long ester drugs so technically they are still building in your system, meaning they are not working in full effect just yet.

Stopping cold turkey doesn't fix anything instantly as it also takes time for those drugs to completely clear out of your body.

the hair loss acceleration is from DHT metabolization. so the more you use steroids and the more harsher the steroids, the more hair follicles will become fried by DHT.

so 3 weeks is nothing. 1 cycle is nothing. there is a reason all these youtube guys who claim natty are bald anyway, they are obviously juicing a lot for a long time so their hair is gone

I have a question regarding hair loss while on cycle. I know that AAS will accelerate MPB if you are susceptible to it. Now lets say that I'm on my 3rd week of 500mg/sust wk, EQ 300mg wk; 100mg/mast EOD and I have not noticed any hair loss; does this mean that I am home free? Or does it take time for the DHT to start having an effect on the hair? What if I start to notice excessive hair loss and I immediately stop all AAS, will the hair loss stop with the cessation of the AAS? BTW, I have noticed very little hair loss, and that's probably because I am looking for it. Thanks Bro's!!

No.

Top Bottom