Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to use HcGenerate ES

dylangemelli

As with every product made at Need To Build Muscle, HcGenerate is extremely versatile and can be used a number of different ways. Whether it be used on cycle, post cycle, for libido enhancement, in a stack or as a stand alone, it’s intended and primary use is for on cycle. HcGenerate helps to keep on cycle suppression to a minimum, making a smoother transition into pct and helping to ensure a quicker and more efficient recovery. It also keeps your libido strong when it normally would not be due to the suppression occurring on cycle. Many users make the mistake of running HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) far too long. If HCG is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. In reality, HCG should only be used 2-4 weeks on cycle because of the negative effects that it can have. That leaves a very large gap on cycle where there is a need to take care of suppression and libido enhancement and that is why HcGenerate ES was formulated. You now have a safer, yet very effective option to ensure that you are protecting yourself and ensuring a proper recovery. Without the proper recovery, gains will be diminished if not completely lost and long term damage could occur. HcGenerate ES is the most effective on cycle product to ensure these problems do not happen and that all gains are kept and recovery is the best it can be. I urge everyone to take advantage of this wonderful product to ensure you get the most out of all of your hard work, as well as maintain a strong healthy way of life.

HCGenerate ES is like HCGenerate on steroids!! :D

Lmao!!! :D Well said bro!
I can't wait to try out ES version, HCGenerate one of my favorite supps ever. Little bit worried about the libido boost from ES version, since I'm already eyeballing XXXL sized chicks while on regular version...:p

So hcGenerate will stimulate LH and FSH even while on cycle?

Yes, and the effect is lot stronger than what I expected. I don't think anyone who has actually tried HCGenerate can say that it doesn't work. From all the positive feedback I red about it, and from experience using other NTBM products I expected it to work, but was still surprised by how great it really is.

Also, since I'm on TRT IMO it will require a lot effectiveness from product to get results that HCGenerate gives me. I have been able to get by with very minimal HCG use after I began to take HCGenerate. When doing a blast I rotate HCG and HCGenerate to avoid desensitization, and to get all benefits from both. I'm plannin to add HCGenerate ES version to this rotation protocol as soon as Predator Nutrition will start distribution in Europe. Which I can just hope to happen soon.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

I can't wait to try out ES version, HCGenerate one of my favorite supps ever. Little bit worried about the libido boost from ES version, since I'm already eyeballing XXXL sized chicks while on regular version...:p

Yes, and the effect is lot stronger than what I expected. I don't think anyone who has actually tried HCGenerate can say that it doesn't work. From all the positive feedback I red about it, and from experience using other NTBM products I expected it to work, but was still surprised by how great it really is.

Also, since I'm on TRT IMO it will require a lot effectiveness from product to get results that HCGenerate gives me. I have been able to get by with very minimal HCG use after I began to take HCGenerate. When doing a blast I rotate HCG and HCGenerate to avoid desensitization, and to get all benefits from both. I'm plannin to add HCGenerate ES version to this rotation protocol as soon as Predator Nutrition will start distribution in Europe. Which I can just hope to happen soon.

Well said bro... The feedback on ES has been outstanding and I personally ran it myself and absolutely loved it... It was definitely a lot more than I was expecting in terms of strength and I expected a lot...

The hcgenerate line has definatly cemented itself as the best around, I wont cycle without the stuff and always have a few bottles in my stash :D

great stuff here

hcgenerate es feedback just gets better and better... the results speak for themselves... its the safest and most effective way to handle on cycle suppression and keep libido strong that there is today... I HIGHLY recommend it on any cycle...

Top Bottom