Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh mix

alexjobs6

[FONT=&quot]I have a few 5000iu hgh amps with the accompanying sterile solvent. How do I mix these? I've used hgh in the past where it came in a vial and I just squirted the solvent in, mixed lightly, and voila. But I'm really clueless on this one.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Obviously I need to liquefy the hgh before I can do anything with it, but how can I when I need to break the amp to gain access?[/FONT]

I've honestly never seen unreconstituted hgh in an ampule before, but I would guess you have to add some of the solvent water to it in the amp and once it is somewhat dissolved, draw it back up in the syringe, and then finally, inject it back into the provided solvent vial.

I have a few 5000iu hgh amps with the accompanying sterile solvent. How do I mix these? I've used hgh in the past where it came in a vial and I just squirted the solvent in, mixed lightly, and voila. But I'm really clueless on this one.

Obviously I need to liquefy the hgh before I can do anything with it, but how can I when I need to break the amp to gain access?

By breaking it to open it and adding it to a solvent etc. Use another obvs sterile container.

Top Bottom