Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bite me here have any of you guys ever boxed?

iamthatiam

Plat Hero
Platinum
Well after my retirement from law enforcement because I was run over by a vehicle I had to have something to replace that adrenaline rush so I took up boxing and I'm currently sparring and getting ready to compete at the master level amateur Master Level I have never worked so hard in my life bodybuilding is a joke compared to training for boxing I spar with a guy that is train buy a two-time world champion I'm in the heavyweight division and as I said many years ago I could kick Oscar Dela Hoya's ass in a street fight and you all laughed at me, but I could have definitely not in a boxing ring but street fight no problem I'm still here 15 years later so many of the haters burned out I wish them well.

I use speak and text now LOL I hated writing reports

I've got the 'rules' stuck in my head. Day, date, time and place. 'I was patrolling in full uniform when...' etc etc

Took a punch in sparring the other day that I felt all the way to my toes he's a knockout puncher. Should have told him to lighten up a little bit I'm not at his skill level I can take a good punch though I think because of my large neck

Fun sport. You improve so much the more you spar because it's not normal to take punches and you have to learn how to do it and not get rattle in fire back. I knocked my sparring partner down three times and one time he was down for the count didn't mean to do it just was Landing Short right hands right on the button not a lot of power least I didn't think so because you're only supposed to go about 60 to 80% in sparring.

Top Bottom