Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird feeling in my balls

SmithQU

I have been on my current steroid cycle the last month
my balls feel like they are very heavy. Also when I go to the bathroom sometimes it hurts to pee and there's some weird stuff coming out like white blobs
I'm using 150 mg of testosterone propionate every other day. And I'm also using Arimidex
not really sure why this is happening. Is this something going on with my prostate or is it something with my balls

You’re assuming those symptoms are from the cycle? It could be an STI or some other medical issue. You should definitely see a doctor IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I have been on my current steroid cycle the last month
my balls feel like they are very heavy. Also when I go to the bathroom sometimes it hurts to pee and there's some weird stuff coming out like white blobs
I'm using 150 mg of testosterone propionate every other day. And I'm also using Arimidex
not really sure why this is happening. Is this something going on with my prostate or is it something with my balls

sounds like a prostate issue

you need to either get a finger in your prostate or masturbate or get some sex on a few times

Top Bottom