Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing both fat and muscle

harleysummers

[FONT=&quot]hi y'all. i would really appreciate some help on this topic. Everytime i try to lose fat I always seem to lose fat and muscle in equal amounts even though i train with weights 3-4 times a week and do a.m morning cardio. any replies wil help a lot. thanks [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You may be trying to diet too hard then. Don't enter large continual caloric deficits and keep your protein intake up. Intermittent fasting can be very effective as well

Need to journal and understand what your true tdee is the lose it slow and steady..don’t do Cardio high intensity for long periods while dieting..the use of anti catabolic like clen or test can also help..carb cycling while keeping calories up should also help you retain more muscle..it’s not about how much food it’s all about quality of food eaten..eat Whole Foods and keep your blood with steady aminos as much as possible..especially pre and post workout with some natural sugars..banana or orange etc..
Knowledge is power brother, you spend all that time working muscle ..use some to read and learn on how to achieve your goals..good luck bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to journal and understand what your true tdee is the lose it slow and steady..don’t do Cardio high intensity for long periods while dieting..the use of anti catabolic like clen or test can also help..carb cycling while keeping calories up should also help you retain more muscle..it’s not about how much food it’s all about quality of food eaten..eat Whole Foods and keep your blood with steady aminos as much as possible..especially pre and post workout with some natural sugars..banana or orange etc..
Knowledge is power brother, you spend all that time working muscle ..use some to read and learn on how to achieve your goals..good luck bro

How do you edit posts guys?i tend to ramble without punctuation

Sister

Apologies, didn’t mean to offend
but how iam I supposed to know?

Iam have to track down a thread that differentiates the members and how to edit on Tapatalk..wasn’t trying to be a smartass just iam not used to the forum..

Top Bottom