Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat burner

groundfore22

[FONT=&quot]I've never tried a fat burner. I'm naturally thin but, like other people- I have some trouble areas. I'm also a hard gainer musle-wise. Would I still be able to put on mass while using a fat burner, or will I probably need to cycle mass and cutting?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Changing your diet and cardio are the key. You could also try adding cardazol to your routine.

you need to get on a proper workout program to build muscle mass bro pure and simple..

that is the only way you will do it.. just eating more is a novel idea, but you don't gain muscle just eating more. if that was the case every American would be Mr. Olympia champions by now. and the theory that you can eat more and take a fat burner is pretty backwards thinking, but of course that is going to be what many will tell you cause they want to sell you fat burners of course. every social media celebrity sells fat burners for a reason, easy $$$

and building muscle is a SLOW PROCESS. it will take YEARS to build muscle tissue so the soooner you do it the better.

No such thing as hard gainer, you are just simply not eating enough.
If you want to gain muscle/weight why would you want to make the process even harder by taking fat burner. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

[FONT=&quot]I've never tried a fat burner. I'm naturally thin but, like other people- I have some trouble areas. I'm also a hard gainer musle-wise. Would I still be able to put on mass while using a fat burner, or will I probably need to cycle mass and cutting?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Gains and losses are made in the kitchen. Period

Of course you're a hard gainer. We all are except the .0001% of the top genetic elite. I was 120 lbs in high school. Trust me when I say, learn to eat and you make gains

Cardazol and m1-Mk along with diet would be killer.
www.esarms.com

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

never forget diet and training are what truly gets things done... anything else is just an enhancement to that, but you need to put yourself on the right path first... cardazol is an excellent product for fat burning... you can get it at esarms.com

Top Bottom