Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rest day

My goal is gettin my tricep bigger.. I feel it's the only part of my body that is somwhat lagging... Which is why I'm afriad of overkill .. Iv been doing (for triceps) 4x 12 of normal , reverse, overhead pull downs and on the last set for each I do negatives... And then I do 3 bicep workouts following it and I will superset two bi workouts with skull crushers and some other type of tricep... Idk I just don't wanna go over kill working them out but also wanna get the most out of it

I wouldnt. If your triceps are lagging and youre hitting them that much then back off and do less.. victor martinez talked about how he trained arms hard all the time and they wouldnt grow, and now he only does them once every TWO weeks. and that guy is on more gear than anyone here

Well the thing is I jst started this routine... Literally less then a week ago.. Which is why I just wanna make sure I'm not going overboard with training ...

No, surprised though that ur not blasting them along with chest and shoulders.

I normally would have an off day before or after if I was doing an arms only day.

Do u think possibly that u feel u need to overdo it since right now ur cycling?

Doing dc has givin me killer workouts as well as tons of rest. And I feel strong as hell.

Pretty much I'm curious as to this...would it be overkill if let's say I do chest shoulders and the next day kill it with triceps (along with back and bis). Assuming I do legs the following day and eithor just repeat it with no days off or take a rest day depending on how my body feels...
When Ido triceps I like to do a lot more then bis bc it's lagging and bc it's the bigger muscle in the arms... So I will do all those pull downs along side close grip, dips, and or skull crushers...
To much ? To little ? All advice is greatly appreciated

Maddox , originally I was planning in doing them with chest and shoulders, however I was tlking to stevesmi about it and he recommend I do arms with pull... Maybe I should switch the tricep to my push day so I can get a little more rest and thus most likely resulting in less rest days

Pretty much I'm curious as to this...would it be overkill if let's say I do chest shoulders and the next day kill it with triceps (along with back and bis). Assuming I do legs the following day and eithor just repeat it with no days off or take a rest day depending on how my body feels...
When Ido triceps I like to do a lot more then bis bc it's lagging and bc it's the bigger muscle in the arms... So I will do all those pull downs along side close grip, dips, and or skull crushers...
To much ? To little ? All advice is greatly appreciated

Honestly man just go based off how you feel. If youre making constant progressing in weight in tricep movements then keep doing it..

Top Bottom