Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone e. and deca cycle blood results (illustrated)

Miguel_Felix

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Hello everyone, I got my blood results today. I used the Weekly Test e (500mg) and deca (300mg).this cycle lasted eight weeks and ended four months ago. My progesterone level is high and testosterone is close to the lower limit.I think that's what causes erectile dysfunction .Your ideas are very important to me, thank you in advance.[/FONT] IMG_20200605_183346.jpgIMG_20200605_183416.jpgIMG_20200605_183436.jpgHello everyone, I got my blood results today. I used the Weekly Test e (500mg) and deca (300mg).

Did you use an AI on cycle, a PCT after and or a test booster since?

yes I used 25 mg proviron and 10 mg nolvadex daily. Yeah, that's ridiculous. But I didn't know that. Now I take natural supplements (maca, triblus, ginseng). Do I need to start pct again?
yes I used 25 mg proviron and 10 mg nolvadex daily. Yeah, that's ridiculous. But I didn't know that. Now I take natural supplements (maca, triblus, ginseng). Do I need to start pct again?

2 questions i would want to know if i was representing you that are necessary to know before even going further

1. how old are you and what is your steroid history?
2. what were your bloods before this cycle etc etc.
thank you. My first cycle was sustanon and dianabol , and I used sustanon (500 mg), dianabol (30 mg 6 weeks), which lasted 12 weeks . I'm 24 , I'll be 25 on July 21 . my blood test after my first cycle showed lh 2.24, fsh 2.3 ,total testo 654 . And I was perfectly healthy , just having a libido problem for 2 weeks after the cycle, and then everything was normal . Thank you so much for trying to help , you're really friendly people . My second cycle (test e. and deca) finished five months ago and I've had a libido erection problem for five months . My problem is low dht, high progesterone and total testosterone is close to the lower limit, I think. I used to stress too much, and I don't care anymore, and I believe that time is the cure for everything. I'll wait for my body to heal naturally . Thank you all and have a good day .

I think you just need more time. It looks like you are still recovering. FSH and LH are fairly low and so is test. I would grab a bottle of N2Generate, run that for a month and then get bloods again.

I think you just need more time. It looks like you are still recovering. FSH and LH are fairly low and so is test. I would grab a bottle of N2Generate, run that for a month and then get bloods again.
hi, first of all, thank you for your comment . I bought herbal supplements . I used to worry a lot about it, but now I've given it time and I don't care .

Top Bottom