Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female pro hormone tips

Olivia1

A decade ago it was normal for females to mess around with pro hormones, I know many who used epistane with good results. Do females still mess around with them anymore? Someone said no because today they are no longer legal and not as cheap as they used to be. But want to make sure i am not missing out

Please dont use any prohormones they'll give you nasty side effects as a female, better use sarms that are LAB tested with COAs
try cardarine ostarine to start

A decade ago it was normal for females to mess around with pro hormones, I know many who used epistane with good results. Do females still mess around with them anymore? Someone said no because today they are no longer legal and not as cheap as they used to be. But want to make sure i am not missing out

It really wasn't and it'd be a bad idea now.

I don’t believe anyone should mess with pro hormones anymore especially a female. Stick with a sarms stack from sarms.forsale or low dose REAL anavar from a trusted source.

Top Bottom