Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting blood tests

cedricmyers

[FONT=&quot]I'm making an appointment with a doc for an annual exam and to get some blood work done.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]First, am I going to run into in problems with insurance if I mention aas use?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And, what should I ask for ref. the blood work? What areas should I have tested.[/FONT]

If it's your annual checkup, they generally aren't testing hormones, so no need to mention AAS use. They generally don't let you pick the blood test panel for an annual physical, so there isn't really anything to ask for.

if you mention steroid use its definitely possible that you could have an insurance issue...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

I'm making an appointment with a doc for an annual exam and to get some blood work done.

First, am I going to run into in problems with insurance if I mention aas use?

And, what should I ask for ref. the blood work? What areas should I have tested.

Have a read of the insurance T&C.

if you mention steroid use its definitely possible that you could have an insurance issue...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS
Dylan has you covered

Top Bottom