Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms only cycle for TRT

dezekal

Dezek here finally joined EF! posted a few times but now ready to do sarms cycle. I'm 51 and want to push out sarms only for my TRT stick to that before I go into injections. Suggest for me a TRT sarms stack 3 sarms max for my budget thinking 12 weeks on 4 weeks pct and 12 weeks again.

thanks

Dezek here finally joined EF! posted a few times but now ready to do sarms cycle. I'm 51 and want to push out sarms only for my TRT stick to that before I go into injections. Suggest for me a TRT sarms stack 3 sarms max for my budget thinking 12 weeks on 4 weeks pct and 12 weeks again.

thanks

If i was to do a sarms trt I would try this

20mgs cardarine gw
50mgs ostarine mk
25mgs testolone rad

you will not need any pct since you are on trt...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Follow the cycle layout Dylan gave you precisely and make sure, for the best quality sarms to check out sarms4sale!

thanks

I'd replace my test with test. Not with a SARM

RAD was designed to potentially be an alternative to conventional testosterone as TRT but not sure I would jump into that. I would rather use test as my TRT.

Top Bottom