Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio on aas

CubNewton

[FONT=&quot]im currently on my second cycle, first was test only this time around I have added npp at 300 a week to go with test at 600 a week. I usually run 1 mile with no issues ran Monday and my legs felt tight as hell and felt a little more out of breath. This a normal side?[/FONT]

That is quite a lot of test and likely you are retaining water from more estrogen. This in turn adds to cardiopulmonary stress. What does your AI look like, and are you controlling prolactin as well?

7well bro, running test that high is not going to do you any favors... how far into your cycle are you?

im currently on my second cycle, first was test only this time around I have added npp at 300 a week to go with test at 600 a week. I usually run 1 mile with no issues ran Monday and my legs felt tight as hell and felt a little more out of breath. This a normal side?

Thicker blood from running aas and, of course, possibly adding new muscle.

that stack is not going to benefit you with running more than a mile at all.. very counter productive

whoever told you to run that stack for running is a moron

for runners i wouldn't recommend anything more than sarms and some EQ.. that is all

[FONT=&quot]im currently on my second cycle, first was test only this time around I have added npp at 300 a week to go with test at 600 a week. I usually run 1 mile with no issues ran Monday and my legs felt tight as hell and felt a little more out of breath. This a normal side?[/FONT]
If your weight increased it will make that run a lot harder. Most logical answer

Top Bottom