Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

STEVESMI 8 week shredder stack non suppressive and safe!

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
A lot of guys have been messaging me who are overweight wanting to cycle steroids.. lets face it guys if you are over 15 or 16% body fat you just aren't going to be pleased with running a cycle.. you need to get your body fat down before you mess with steroids to get good results plus as Dylan illustrated in his article its not safe at all.

I put together a great shredder stack I wanted to share with you using a combination of 2 compounds which are non suppressive, safe to take if you are overweight (unlike steroids) and also perfect for those of you who want to bridge in between cycles and cut down. It also won't murder your wallet either.

1-8 GW 20mg everyday split dose. you will need 2 bottles if you want to save money you can do 10mg everyday using 1 bottle but its optimal for fat loss to hit 20mg everyday sarms1.com

1-8 T stack Rx. 3 caps per day.. you will need 2 bottles .. please click this link>>>> http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...ck-rx-no-17-special-prices-codes-1224963.html to find out where to buy and the latest codes

the GW and T stack work perfect together, your T levels will jump on the T stack which will aid your fat loss without aromatizing to estrogen which will keep water weight away. follow this to a tee combined with daily exercise and a good diet and you will shred. I recommend 10-20 minutes a day of morning cardio, and eliminating dairy/red meat/breads/sugars and increasing vegetables. you also want to drink A LOT of water or green tea, the more you drink the better to flush everything out.

if you can afford it for even better fat loss run the above stack for 12 weeks.

Last edited:
Re: STEVESMI 8 week shredder stack non suppressive

Awesome idea here Steve. These are two very diverse things that can be incorporated into cycles in many different ways OR, you can just stack them together for great results as well and not worry about suppression

^^^ thanks bro. I ran this stack myself as a bridge just recently for 8 weeks and took off 2 inches off my waist and lost 3.5% body fat. it was embarassing walking downtown the other day at an art festival and having to keep hiking up my jeans.. sucks that I just spent $300 on two pairs of new jeans that no longer fit me but oh well lol. just sharing my experience..

nice!gw from sarms1..great choice
i personally like the osta/gw from sarms1 for a cycle with very little supression..Very little suppression that can easily negated with the proper supplementation.But then again, i have never used the teststack!

i will be following buddy!very interested

excellent stack bro... i really like the concept and idea and it can definitely be extremely beneficial for people not wanting any sort of suppression... great concept bro...

i have some hcgenerte left over and also half a bottle of GW......may give this a shot for 20days and see how it goes.

im saving for a house + wedding so any purchases over 20bux have to be discussed with the misses.

it blows

Holy cow! GW is really expensive!
No doubt it must be very effective but I can get 3 bottles of Lipo 6 Black for the price of 1 only bottle of GW.

GW is not a stim bro.

anyone can put something together with a bunch of caffeine and slap a label on it and sell it for cheap. GW is like nothing else out there for fat loss.

and T stack is like nothing else out there as a T booster and supplement. they are in a class of their own

GW is not a stim bro.

anyone can put something together with a bunch of caffeine and slap a label on it and sell it for cheap. GW is like nothing else out there for fat loss.

and T stack is like nothing else out there as a T booster and supplement. they are in a class of their own

Yeah man, I wish I could afford them or a least to live close to where they are selled.

I'm aware of GW (I saw Dylan's videos) but I don't know T stack, I will read about it latelly I believe.

GW + swimming must do wonders.

I wonder what Test stack + Unleashed can do.

Damn I wish I could afford it !!!

When it comes to spending money on your BODY there shouldnt be a budget. Some people buy and spend 500-1000 on belts wallets jeans etc but you cant spend the money to make your body look nice (with hard work of course)? Your opinions are your opinions but keep them to yourself instead of trying to act like a douch on a forum where people are trying to help others better themselves physically.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

T stack. its 12 supplements in 1 bottle so you are saving about $500 or so when you buy it.. and its not expensive at all.. if you use the code i listed you are essentially paying a bit over $100 for each bottle that lasts you up to 2 months. also anyone reading this can try it and if they don't lose fat on this stack by following what I wrote to a tee then by all means send it back and get your money back!! hell you can even PM me and yell at me if you want too i don't care cause I know this stack works based on the dozens of real life experiences plus the science behind it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom