Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using a test base with a sarm cycle

themuscle98

Plat Hero
Platinum
So I’m 29yo 5’10 about 180 pounds..in my off season looking to bulk up again. In the past I’ve ran 2 gear cycles, a couple of ph cycles and a few sarms cycles. I’ve also dabbled into peptides. I’ve done loads of research so I consider myself knowledgeable on the matter.
So I’m planning on running a 12 week sarm cycle of LGD4033, Rad140, yk-11, and maybe ostarine not sure about the ostarine yet if there’s even a point with the other compounds. Anyway Im running 4andro as my test base as that was the only one I can get my hands on at this time. I just had a couple of questions.
-Do I run the test base from the beginning? Or take it when I start to feel suppressed. Also,
-is there a certain time I should throw in the AI? Or again when I feel the estro side effects and need it
Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

you don't need a test base on a sarms cycle or any cycle for that matter. but if you do decide to add test it depends on the dosage. anything more than a real trt dose you will start needing an AI and should be used from day 1. by the time you notice estrogen problems its already out of control

you don't need a test base on a sarms cycle or any cycle for that matter. but if you do decide to add test it depends on the dosage. anything more than a real trt dose you will start needing an AI and should be used from day 1. by the time you notice estrogen problems its already out of control

Ok right , but not too high of a dose because you would need some estrogen for muscle growth correct? Which is the initial point of the test base besides preventing shutdown

So I’m 29yo 5’10 about 180 pounds..in my off season looking to bulk up again. In the past I’ve ran 2 gear cycles, a couple of ph cycles and a few sarms cycles. I’ve also dabbled into peptides. I’ve done loads of research so I consider myself knowledgeable on the matter.
So I’m planning on running a 12 week sarm cycle of LGD4033, Rad140, yk-11, and maybe ostarine not sure about the ostarine yet if there’s even a point with the other compounds. Anyway Im running 4andro as my test base as that was the only one I can get my hands on at this time. I just had a couple of questions.
-Do I run the test base from the beginning? Or take it when I start to feel suppressed. Also,
-is there a certain time I should throw in the AI? Or again when I feel the estro side effects and need it
Thanks guys!

Good to see you post for advice but 4ando is not a good test base

For 12 weeks sarms no need testosterone at all IMO

12 week cycle sarms recomp my take
testolone rad140 25mgs/day
Anabolicum LGD4033 10mgs/day
Ostarine mk2866 50mgs/day
Cardarine gw501516 20mgs/day
andarine s4 50mgs/day

split into 3 doses during the day dont take all at once
and there is no estrogen sides but organ liver you need good detox, use n2guard daily

Thanks guys!

BS: you could have gotten everything you needed - see the sponsor ads?

Good to see you post for advice but 4ando is not a good test base

For 12 weeks sarms no need testosterone at all IMO

12 week cycle sarms recomp my take
testolone rad140 25mgs/day
Anabolicum LGD4033 10mgs/day
Ostarine mk2866 50mgs/day
Cardarine gw501516 20mgs/day
andarine s4 50mgs/day

split into 3 doses during the day dont take all at once
and there is no estrogen sides but organ liver you need good detox, use n2guard daily

Sounds like a beast recomp cycle actually. Thanks!

Consider following stack for 12 weeks: MK2866-50mgs; S4-40mgs(50mgs may cause you short time bad vision); RAD140-25mgs; GW-20mgs; LGD-10mgs. All daily intake. Plus add some N2GUARD organ support

Ok right , but not too high of a dose because you would need some estrogen for muscle growth correct? Which is the initial point of the test base besides preventing shutdown

bro yo still gonna have estrogen on sarms, sarms not gonna block estrogen

Top Bottom