Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren cycle okay for women?

Pearlgirl

i was reading some past threads on here and there are a couple females who use tren and have had success with it especially when it comes to powerlifting. yes I am a powerlifter too, i can bench more than most of you guys on here (weaklings i call them at the gym when they watch me out bench them). what you think about tren? :artist:

Tren would be the last steroid I recommend to a woman just purely due to the emasculating side effects. Stick to natty or SARMs unless you are competing. If you compete, anavar, primo are about all I would use. Some will go to deca or EQ but I wouldn't suggest it.

I would strongly advocate against any female using tren. It isn't a question of will there be virilization, but rather how much will there be.

i was reading some past threads on here and there are a couple females who use tren and have had success with it especially when it comes to powerlifting. yes I am a powerlifter too, i can bench more than most of you guys on here (weaklings i call them at the gym when they watch me out bench them). what you think about tren? :artist:

TREN ACE worked very well for me. I use TRENBOLONE ACE and TEST P together.
I made huge strength gains and muscle progress.

Note: tren is not for most women. Can be very androgenic for some. It all depends on your body chemistry, who manufactured your gear, your dosages, your cycle length.

If you do try TRENBOLONE ACE and TEST P I suggest you start at low dosages (2.5mg or 5mg per injection) and slowly increase dosages till you find what's best for your goals and what side effects your willing to tolerate.

Note: I try TREN E once. I had a ton of negative side effects. I get less side effects with TRENBOLONE ACE

TREN ACE worked very well for me. I use TRENBOLONE ACE and TEST P together.
I made huge strength gains and muscle progress.

Note: tren is not for most women. Can be very androgenic for some. It all depends on your body chemistry, who manufactured your gear, your dosages, your cycle length.

If you do try TRENBOLONE ACE and TEST P I suggest you start at low dosages (2.5mg or 5mg per injection) and slowly increase dosages till you find what's best for your goals and what side effects your willing to tolerate.

Note: I try TREN E once. I had a ton of negative side effects. I get less side effects with TRENBOLONE ACE

This. There's a price to pay and few are willing

Top Bottom