Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best for strength

mikeymike55

[FONT=&quot]Ok guys I'm not a bodybuilder but a strength trainer or a powerbuilder if such a term exists. I'm not interested at all in bodyweight gains etc.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Don't see many guys in here talking about strength, but tell me what were your strength gains and which compound gave you this?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How many guys in here can squat to at least parallel 3 times bodyweight 1.5 times military press, over 3 times deadlift?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also interested in which version of tren gave you the best strength: tren suspension, methyltrienolone, acetate etc?[/FONT]

Strength is not my primary goal but it's a part of my programming.
Also I don't like this whole idea of associating strength gains and drugs. How you train that skill plays a huge role as well.

you haven't read any of my posts.. i used to compete in powerlifting and trained for strength throughout my early 30's

the key with building strength first and foremost is putting in the hours in the gym, while also not injuring yourself.. it is a delicate balance and one which i over did which has led to a couple tough injuries.

so in my mind the #1 thing i want you to do is train SMART. and yes steroids will help you gain strength, tren is #1 and it isn't even close.. however the stronger you get in a short time the better chance you have for injury

anadrol and tren were the best for strength for me... i've never been as close to as strong as i was when i ran those together but i also dont train for strength at all...

Anadrol is a beast for strength gains (at least in the short term). I do currently still train primarily for strength on the compound lifts, although this may change in the coming years as I am getting older and my joints just aren't as happy about it anymore.

i get best strength from anadrol. tren didn’t come close to what anadrol did for me strength eise

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom