Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libido is low

Gettinbig805

Good Broly
Platinum
I did pct ; nolvadex, aromasin , clomid for 6 weeks , mk for 4 weeks and gw, but my libido still seems not up to par. I’m 37 and have done only three cycles since I was 27. I’ve been done with my pct for 2 weeks, Should I take proviron or just wait it out or is this normal?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

what was the cycle you ran? you need to wait 3-4 more weeks and get bloodwork done and assess from there... no, you do not want to take proviron dude...

what was the cycle you ran? you need to wait 3-4 more weeks and get bloodwork done and assess from there... no, you do not want to take proviron dude...

I ran 500 mgs test a week and 300 mgs Decca a week for 16 weeks. I just got bloodwork done this last Friday. Waiting on results.

Give it a few weeks more. My libido takes about 4 weeks post-PCT to recover after a cycle like deca. Taking some natural test boosters like ostazol from esarms.com could help, but don't take any more steroids while you are recovering. On a side note, you shouldn't have done your final bloodwork yet. It takes weeks after PCT to get back to normal.

I did pct ; nolvadex, aromasin , clomid for 6 weeks , mk for 4 weeks and gw, but my libido still seems not up to par. I’m 37 and have done only three cycles since I was 27. I’ve been done with my pct for 2 weeks, Should I take proviron or just wait it out or is this normal?

It can and will vary / take longer to recover as you do more cycles and age.

Top Bottom