Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log.

I've not had any experience with it, but it is very odd he won't prescribe injectable. I thought with the gel there was risk of transfer to others like a significant other.

I've not had any experience with it, but it is very odd he won't prescribe injectable. I thought with the gel there was risk of transfer to others like a significant other.
Yeah apparently the gel provides a more stable level as it's applied daily.

Day 68:

LDG – 10mg @ 5:45am
S4 – 25mg @ 5:45am, 25mg @ 11:00, 25mg @ 13:00
M1 MK – 3caps @ 6:30am, 2cap @ 17:00am, 2caps @ 19:30

Weight - 81.3kg (179.2lbs)

I've decided to ditch the Proviron for now as I've got another blood test at the doctors next Wednesday and I want to hide any levels that the
endocrinologist needs to see. I'll be upping my S4 dose to 100mg per day for the final week of the cycle. Looking at cutting the cycle a little short to coincide with the blood work.

As for training I'm ramping up the cardio now that I'm in a calorie deficit. Looking at getting under 80kg before Sept 6th (ARUBA BABY). Should be no problem as I don't struggle with cuts. I've given up on the sarms giving me any strength increase as I'm still seeing virtually zero. I am feeling and looking more shredded as the days go by but that is mainly because my diet.

Once the cycle is complete I'll write a comprehensive review on my thoughts and feelings. Also I'll update on what the
endocrinologist has to say regarding my low test levels.

Day 71:

LDG – 10mg @ 5:45am
S4 – 50mg @ 5:45am, 50mg @ 12:00
M1 MK – 3caps @ 5:30am, 2cap @ 14:00am, 2caps @ 19:30

Nearing the end of the cycle with only 2 days to go until I finish my last dose of S4. I’ll take three days off, have bloodwork done and then begin my PCT. I’ll list what I’m planning for PCT in a few days, I feel like I need something more comprehensive than just a mini-pct of test booster, MK2866 and GW. My test levels were already low pre-cycle and with the way I’ve been feeling lately they make have dropped even further. I’m ready for the cycle to end now as I’m really not feeling that great, constantly tired and zero motivation to do the most nominal of tasks.

I discontinued the Proviron for now as I’m having bloods done next Wednesday and I want to give the Dr clear picture as possible. Chances are I’ll be prescribed TRT but in the form of a gel. If this is the case then I plan on asking for advice regarding self-administration of testosterone via injections rather than the prescribed gel. I’m starting to think that daily injections at a lower dose would be more beneficial to me, as the dose is a lot lower I could administer the injections IM via an insulin needle. This way I could keep my levels much more stable. 1/3 cc per day is viable via insulin needle.

Any thoughts on this proposed method are welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont like every day injections on trt whatsoever however i definitely like self administering over the gel, absolutely... test cyp twice a week is all you need to go with... the severity of your low test would determine the dose but generally, 100-150 is more than adequate per week..

also, on a sarms stack, you would not want mk2866 in your pct either... if you feel you need more, add clomid in there but if you are going to trt, it would not be necessary

Yeah I’m very much leaning towards injections over the gel. I just don’t think the Dr will cover that on prescription so I’ll have to self medicate.

What are your reservations over ED TRT injections then Dylan? Is it just the inconvenience and discomfort of having to inject everyday?

Thanks for the advice on the PCT I’m about to run. I’ve got Nolva on hand which I’ll run with M1 MK and GW501516.

Yeah I’m very much leaning towards injections over the gel. I just don’t think the Dr will cover that on prescription so I’ll have to self medicate.

What are your reservations over ED TRT injections then Dylan? Is it just the inconvenience and discomfort of having to inject everyday?

Thanks for the advice on the PCT I’m about to run. I’ve got Nolva on hand which I’ll run with M1 MK and GW501516.

Once again because Docs don't prescribe it.

Day 3:

LDG - 10mg @ 5:45am
S4 - 25mg @ 5:45am, 25mg @ 11:30am
M1 MK – 3caps @ 5:45am, 1cap @ 9:30am, 1cap @ 14:00, 2caps @ 18:00

PRE CYCLE BLOODWORK RESULTS ARE IN!

Below are some of the numbers from my pre-cycle bloodwork that I ran before beginning my cycle. Numbers aren’t great, would be great to get other people opinions who have history of running bloodwork pre/mid/post cycle…

FSH – 3.28 IU/L
LH – 5.55 IU/L
Oestradiol – 36.6 pmol/L
Testosterone – 262.2 ng/dL
Free Test – 5.25 ng/dL
Free Androgen Index – 33.3 Ratio
Prolactin – 554 mU/L
DHEA – 4.37 umol/L
SHBG – 787.4 ng/dL
Albumin – 49.7 g/L

Put up both sets as a comparison.

buddy injections is so much easier. injecting a tiny amount of something once a week vs. a gel daily that you gotta remember to do and what if you aren't home?

you can always do gel to start and see how you like it though. doctors will do injections, just ask or find a new one

Top Bottom