Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uniquemicals VS Sarmssearch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am sticking to facts: Uniquemicals sell Ostarine in a 30 mlx50 mg bottle, Osta-Gain 30 mlx30 mg, SS 30 mlx25 mg. SS sell it in a bottle with a dropper, and send it as a "tea extract".
Lab uncovers underdosed Aicar, GW1516 and MK-2866 on black market

The only difference is that the bottle is "bluish". When I bought S-4 from SS, the bottle was transparent, of dark orange/brown color.

There are far more Sarm companies than those you mentioned. You should do more research before making accusations. I've been in the SARMS game a long time and there are more companies than I can remember that dose it just as sarmssearch does (30ml at 25mg/ml). It could be Joe bobs SARMS shop for all we know. And that further proves my point of how much underdosed and mislabeled SARMS are out there

There are far more Sarm companies than those you mentioned. You should do more research before making accusations. I've been in the SARMS game a long time and there are more companies than I can remember that dose it just as sarmssearch does (30ml at 25mg/ml). It could be Joe bobs SARMS shop for all we know. And that further proves my point of how much underdosed and mislabeled SARMS are out there

I agree 100% with Rick... This is a most ridiculous accusation... There are so many sarm companies out there... not to mention that this article is a year old and I am wondering how skewed the facts from this shitty article are anyway... it says the gw was dosed at 150 mg/ml when the highest I have ever seen is 20 mg/ml... 150mg/ml?? really... show me where that place exists please! fuck that article and the assumption to make that sarmsearch is anyway involved in that is complete bull shit...

You can't justify such a difference by "higher purity".

People with no appreciation for quality are those that have never had it. I have used both companies multiple times and I can tell you right now - if you use both products you will know VERY quickly why Sarmssearch is more expensive than unique.

I have nothing against unique, but since you've taken the liberty to be so brutally honest, I'll return the favor - uniques quality pales in comparison to SS. So much so that I was almost convinced that unique's products were fake because the effects were so minute when compared. That said, I've since learned that uniques products are legit, they simply did not have nearly the effects that Sarmssearchs did.

Your accusations are ridiculous and unfounded - you're attack is a clear straw man against SS and frankly, its really hurting your arguement.

I'll say what I always say; in the research chemicals business moreso than any other market I've ever been a part of, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Bottom line, bar none, point blank.

People with no appreciation for quality are those that have never had it. I have used both companies multiple times and I can tell you right now - if you use both products you will know VERY quickly why Sarmssearch is more expensive than unique.

I have nothing against unique, but since you've taken the liberty to be so brutally honest, I'll return the favor - uniques quality pales in comparison to SS. So much so that I was almost convinced that unique's products were fake because the effects were so minute when compared. That said, I've since learned that uniques products are legit, they simply did not have nearly the effects that Sarmssearchs did.

Your accusations are ridiculous and unfounded - you're attack is a clear straw man against SS and frankly, its really hurting your arguement.

I'll say what I always say; in the research chemicals business moreso than any other market I've ever been a part of, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Bottom line, bar none, point blank.

Your experience is different from mine. I ordered S-4 from SS in the spring 2010. I experimented with the dosage and finally, 50 mg/day turned out to be great. I ordered another 3 bottles in the autumn (even for my 2 friends), but the stuff barely worked even at 60 mg/day. My friends were deeply disappointed as well, although they were first-time users. This is why the article about an underdosed SARMs product caught my attention.

Now I use Ostarine and S-4 from Unique. 15 mg Ostarine+30 mg S-4 produced mild anabolic effects, elevated liver enzymes to the uppermost normal range, and reduced my testosterone to 10% of ordinary levels. The drop of testosterone is my only big concern, because I haven't experienced this on S-4 before, and SARMs shouldn't be so suppressive. But I start to experience ocular sides at 30 mg S-4/day, which shows that (at least) this stuff is perfectly legit.

I went down to 10 mg Ostarine+20 mg S-4, but this dosage turned out to be barely anti-catabolic. These are objective pieces of experience.

Why would the investigators buy a SARMs product from an unknown company that is hard to find in the internet?

Your experience is different from mine. I ordered S-4 from SS in the spring 2010. I experimented with the dosage and finally, 50 mg/day turned out to be great. I ordered another 3 bottles in the autumn (even for my 2 friends), but the stuff barely worked even at 60 mg/day. My friends were deeply disappointed as well, although they were first-time users. This is why the article about an underdosed SARMs product caught my attention.

Now I use Ostarine and S-4 from Unique. 15 mg Ostarine+30 mg S-4 produced mild anabolic effects, elevated liver enzymes to the uppermost normal range, and reduced my testosterone to 10% of ordinary levels. The drop of testosterone is my only big concern, because I haven't experienced this on S-4 before, and SARMs shouldn't be so suppressive. But I start to experience ocular sides at 30 mg S-4/day, which shows that (at least) this stuff is perfectly legit.

I went down to 10 mg Ostarine+20 mg S-4, but this dosage turned out to be barely anti-catabolic. These are objective pieces of experience.

That makes no sense. Side effects and effectiveness do not correlate the way that you try to make it seem. Thats like saying that your tren gave you horrid night sweats, kept you awake for days, and gave you heavy gyno - so it must be legit. When in reality, you could inject motor oil into your system and get the same effects.

Every company has a bad batch. If you havent found that out yet, you will. The same could be said of my experience with unique - and in either case, it proves nothing.

The fact that you're saying that your Unique S4 was producing results at 30 mgs is not convincing me of the 'quality' of the product........in fact, quite the opposite - it makes me very skeptical that you're even talking about the correct dosage. I would be very, VERY hard pressed to find anyone who said that they felt ANY effects from ANY companies' S4 dosed at 30 mgs let alone 20 mgs.

You can read write ups that say that researchers have found OSTA to be effective at as little as 5 mgs and S4 to be effective at as little at 15-20 mgs, but that was with serious professional tests, and I really doubt if you coud feel the effects without having it on a peice of paper in front of you.

Since you were candid with your experience, I'll do the same;

My first round of SARMS ever was S4 from Sarmssearch. I believe it was early 2010 as well. My cycle was actually logged on this site, and while doing a lean bulk on ONLY Sarmsearch S4 and some minor supps, I put on roughly 7 lbs and LOST ~2% bodyfat. Like you, I found 50 mgs of S4 to be perfectly sufficient for my first time and what I was trying to do.
Between then and now I used several companies and none of them matched up with my Sarmsearch experience. So, given that, I decided to try Sarmssearch OSTA. I was skeptical because I had yet to use an ostarine that actually had any profound effects on me. I ordered it, planning on doing 8 weeks at 15 mgs ED. I spilled a portion of my bottle about 3 weeks in and had to cut my cycle short to only 5 weeks. Even in that amount of time at 15 mgs ED, I was shocked at the results that I saw, once again.
But again, funds went thin and SS is expensive, so I decided to start trying other, less expensive companies again (some that I had already used, some that I hadnt). Until finally, late last year, I saw that unique was having its big sale on SARMS. I picked up 6 bottles of each - 3 of each for me, and 3 of each for a buddy of mine who was looking to try something different. Due to the way things unfolded, he started his cyle roughly 3 weeks before mine. We met up at his gym and trying to be tactful (so as not to offend my sensibilities), he basically said in the nicest way possible that he wasnt seeing any results. Naturally, I made sure he was dosing correctly, etc. and I told him to give the Ostarine a little longer and that I would start my cycle and see how it went.
I did start and to make a long story short, I had the same experience. 3 weeks went by dosing at 50 mgs ED S4 and 25 mgs ED OSTA and nothing. I realized that OSTA can take longer to kick in so I kept at it, but I began ramping up my dosage of S4 (I mean, what the hell, right?:evil:). 60 mgs week 4, 70 mgs week 5, 85 mgs week 6, 100 mgs week 7, threw it out week 8. I have never, EVER, thrown a supplement out before I was finished with it, but after going up to 100 mgs ED with no results, and more importantly for me with S4, no androgenic effects, I trashed it. The only effects I recieved were side effects - so no I dont accept your theory that bad side effects = working product.
I decided to give them a shot again early this year and it was better, but I was still not impressed.

Moral of the story is that I've used Sarmssearch ever since and I wont go back to anyone else. I assumed that the my first unique experience was a bad batch, and it seems that I was at least partially correct. Lets hope thats the case.

I also want to point out that I'm really not trying to bash unique - a lot of people like their products and like I said, my subsequent batches were somewhat better than the first go around. I'm simply giving my story the same way another was given to me.

Reading threads like this one remind me why I have a hard time believing anything I read. It's very obvious how bias some of the posters in this thread are one way or the other. Why not be honest and post your actual experience so that readers may actually get educated? I'm not calling anyone in particular out, just saying. I used SS S4 a few years back and stopped early due to the vision sides. I got the same vision sides from Unique recently but lowered the dose and finished the bottle. I prefer Osta over S4 but have only tried the Unique version. I am now second guessing whether I should have spent the extra money and got the Osta from SS for my next round. Some people are so full of shit, I don't know what to believe. I don't mine paying more if I'm actually getting better quality. Liffalot, thanks for taking the time to offer a detailed response. It's mainly your post that has me skeptical of Unique. I hope you just had a bad experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom