Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT for women

Women don't need PCT. At the end of the cycle, decrease the dose. You can run a 6 weeks cycle 10mg and in the 7th week go down to 5mg and in the 8th week go down to 2.5mg.

However, if you are willing to use steroids, if you think you are ready to take the risks, you should already know this type of information.... which dose, how long, what are the side effects and gains.

I bet it's a guy asking for his gal (like they can't ask for themselves).
Well, I don't understand women who are willing to take risks with steroids without even understanding what they are doing.

They trust 100% and blindly in their men. Come on! I'm not saying a man can't understand woman's body and how steroids work for us, but in my opinion it is the woman's obligation to educate themselves.

Women do not have testicles so SERMS like clomid and nolvadex will have no effect on raising testosterone levels in females.

Females will want to use a good natural testosterone booster as a mini PCT after their steroid cycle.

5mg-10mg per day is pretty standard and say around 6-8 weeks long. I don't like steroids for women unless they are competing. I think most women can reach their goals naturally. As for PCT, I think just a good natural testosterone booster would be fine. It is much different than what a man is trying to do. It never hurts to run N2Guard either. I run it year round.

Top Bottom