Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time off from lifting

That's highly variable from person to person, but I suppose in a few weeks you could lose some strength (although it would be very easy to get back).

What's the purpose of this question?
Without knowing a single thing about you how could anyone answer to that?

you start losing your conditioning within 2-3 weeks pretty rapidly. but really if your gains are gonna be all gone that fast then you never had gains in the first place.

but so what? muscle and body memory are REAL THINGS. you need to take time off then go for it, it isn't going to be that big a deal. just try and get in consistency long term, that is the key to anything

guys like me and others on here who have lifted for 20 years can take plenty of time off and wouldn't even know it

How long does someone need to to take off completely from exercise before they will start to lose gains ??

Don't know - 2 weeks? Why? You going to prison or somewhere therwe's no gym?

How long does someone need to to take off completely from exercise before they will start to lose gains ??
Takes longer than most people think. At least a couple weeks. But I wouldn't recommend any more than 10 to 14 days off. I take about 10 days off 2 to 3 times per year to let my body heal, recover, and rejuvenate. Usually when I go on family vacations. I never exercise during those. Time off can be beneficial when you do it at the right time and the right length of time

Top Bottom