Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy pain injection

peterstewart

[FONT=&quot]Not sure what happened to me the other day after I injected but I thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital. So I was pinning glutes like usual, shit went smooth as butter...until less than a minute after. My blood pressure sky rocketed to the point I could see my jugular pulsating, my face and upper chest turned red as well as ended up with blood shot eyes, had intense pressure in my head as well as blurred vision. Thought I was going to pass out a few times. This lasted about 2 minutes and then went away. I also had a huge red circle covering almost my entire ass cheek for a few days. I'm guessing I punctured a good size vein, anyone have this ever happen to them?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Not sure what happened to me the other day after I injected but I thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital. So I was pinning glutes like usual, shit went smooth as butter...until less than a minute after. My blood pressure sky rocketed to the point I could see my jugular pulsating, my face and upper chest turned red as well as ended up with blood shot eyes, had intense pressure in my head as well as blurred vision. Thought I was going to pass out a few times. This lasted about 2 minutes and then went away. I also had a huge red circle covering almost my entire ass cheek for a few days. I'm guessing I punctured a good size vein, anyone have this ever happen to them?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Ive seen plenty of people have bad injections man. You also need to rotate sites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom