Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glute injection

flag33

[FONT=&quot]hey, im going to pin for my first time in glute and need some info, i have pinned myeself in quad. and my guy said 21g 1 1/2 is what they use for glutes so i ordered it, and i got it today, i was looking at it and thinking jesus this needle is huge and must hurt alot, i also got 23g 1 1/4 0,60x30mm. can i use that one for glutes instead? read that some people doing 23g, if they dont have alot of fat, im wouldnt say im fat.[/FONT]

Your guy told you to use 21g needle for injecting?
I would definitely not use that for anything else but withdrawing the oil.

man whoever told you to inject with that is way past clueless... wow... you just need a 25 for your quads man... i would not even attempt that with a 21

I draw with 21g 1.5 inch always, and inject glutes with 25g 1.5 inch (quads with 25g 1 inch). No need to go tearing giant holes in yourself.

[FONT=&quot]hey, im going to pin for my first time in glute and need some info, i have pinned myeself in quad. and my guy said 21g 1 1/2 is what they use for glutes so i ordered it, and i got it today, i was looking at it and thinking jesus this needle is huge and must hurt alot, i also got 23g 1 1/4 0,60x30mm. can i use that one for glutes instead? read that some people doing 23g, if they dont have alot of fat, im wouldnt say im fat.[/FONT]
Ditch the harpoon and get 25g needles

Top Bottom