Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen vs t3

Conmmander

Hey bros
I want to run a cutting cycle and I'm in a toss up between these two compounds, which one is better for cutting and also , does t3 cause cramps like clen?

they both work differently

T3 speeds up your thyroid

clen raises metabolism supposedly, although there is zero evidence and in the medical field nobody prescribed it for that.

most pro's go with T3, clen isn't used so much anymore.

i've used both and i'm not impressed with either. I had far better and healthier results on n2slin + GW/sr9009 stack

Thats what im thinking of doing gw or sr9009 but i want to build some muscle because i have none. Will they do that for me?

Thats what im thinking of doing gw or sr9009 but i want to build some muscle because i have none. Will they do that for me?

Cardarine and sr9009 are not hormones so they won't help build muscle. They WILL help prevent muscle loss but they aren't anabolic substances.

If you want to build muscle and loose fat - why not run the triple stack?

The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

For fat loss you are much better with this stack:

Cardarine 20mg per day
SR-9009 30mg per day
N2Slin 4 tabs per day

I personally hate the side effects of clen and wont touch T3 because I don't fuck with my thyroid.

Hey bros
I want to run a cutting cycle and I'm in a toss up between these two compounds, which one is better for cutting and also , does t3 cause cramps like clen?

T3 does not cause cramps. However, T3 has effect on hormones and also can 'eat up' the muscle. Clen as well can start tearing down the muscle, but not as strong as T3.

They both have their own negatives. I would either stick to cardarine or SR9009, or if you are more of a risky person - DNP.

Take them together. They have completely different modes of action and work synergistically together. The clen is a beta 2 agonist and the other is the hormone responsible for metabolism regulation and is ubiquitous. Message me if you need dosage rec's. It depends on if you are taking GH, what you want, your weight, and current lab values (if you have any available).

Because im fat and poor. So i dont need an estrogen blocker during my cycle especially if i just take gw? I can only afford 1 sarm and 1 pct pill been looking at nolva but will check out what you sent me thanks man.

Because im fat and poor. So i dont need an estrogen blocker during my cycle especially if i just take gw? I can only afford 1 sarm and 1 pct pill been looking at nolva but will check out what you sent me thanks man.

The nicest thing about cardarine is that it isn't a hormone or a stimulant. NO support supplements or PCT is needed with cardarine.

Just use the cardarine by itself. Once you stop using it, you don't need to run a PCT.

sarms1.com has buy 2 get 1 free options on SARMS like cardarine. I would purchase that and run cardarine at 20mg/day for 12 weeks. After the 12 week cycle, take a 4 week break and then do another 12 week cardarine cycle.

GW has nothing to do with estrogen levels. you must always run an AI on cycle. you will get poorer once you develop gyno and have to pay 10K to get surgery

Top Bottom