Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creating pct

SilvaFreed

[FONT=&quot]I remember reading that some were using creatine at the end of the cycle. Any advice on if it's helps and when to start.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I remember reading that some were using creatine at the end of the cycle. Any advice on if it's helps and when to start.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

Its not going to make some huge significant difference. You can use it anytime you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I remember reading that some were using creatine at the end of the cycle. Any advice on if it's helps and when to start.

Thanks

Those 'some' are morons. You can use it ALL the time. Why just at the end of a PCT? Doesn't make sense.

they are trying to sell you more creatine by cherry picking studies. it costs all of $600 to 'produce' a study that can prove anything. the food and supp companies are notorious for cherry picking studies to steer you a certain direction

Creatine is one of those supplements that is actually proven to work so use it if you want. You can take it throughout the cycle, doesn't really matter.

Top Bottom