Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimflame review

Ok, so, I just finished my 3rd week using yohimflame. I see a lot of people wanting an unbiased review of this product. So, here is what I can say about it.

I have not seen a reduction in body fat from this product. However, let me say that I am not using it on a cut, in fact I'm using it while eating 4000 calories a day and doing 0 cardio. So, maybe it's helping to keep body fat off? Or it could be the sarms stopping me from gaining any body fat. I don't know but either way I have not seen a reduction in body fat.

The biggest thing I have noticed is it does give me added energy, which is to be expected. Also, something to note is it does have a rather pleasant citrus aroma. I'm guessing this comes from the synephrine.

I have only been using the product once a day Sunday-Thursday but I use it twice a day on Friday and Saturday. I know this sounds weird but it's just the way it works out with my schedule.

Lastly, the pumps. The pump that came with the original bottle was horrible. Sometimes it would lock up and wouldn't spray at all. I would have to push so hard that the little white piece in the sprayer came flying out. Now N2BM sent me the new sprayers free of charge, which I don't think is as generous as everyone makes it out to be, considering how horrible the first gen sprayer is. I received the new sprayers and well, it was worse than the first one. I ended up getting so mad that I almost threw the bottle through the wall. I ended up just taking it off and putting the first one back on and I'm just working through it. They did send me 4 total new sprayers and the first one I tried was just maybe a dud; I don't know, I haven't tried the other ones yet. I kinda have figured the first sprayer out and I have gotten it to work good enough.

All in all, I'm unclear on the products effectiveness and I'm not sold on it. I will post additional information if I notice anything else.

If your diet is not built to cut why would you expect to lose fat? Fat loss supps and PED's are meant to assist in cutting along with diet and training.

If your diet is not built to cut why would you expect to lose fat? Fat loss supps and PED's are meant to assist in cutting along with diet and training.

Well, I'm eating and training as a recomp. My diet is only slightly above maintenance. I was eager to try the product and didn't want to wait until a cut. Plus the product is marketed as a spot reduction fat burner. So, I thought on a recomp and running sarms if the claims of spot reduction are true it would help lower some of the stubborn belly fat. But that is why I made sure in the review to state that I am eating above maintenance and I'm not cutting. As I said though it does provide a nice boost of energy. Also, I have not gained any body fat so as I stated Yohimflame could be somewhat responsible for that.

Buddy,

I'm really sorry about the pump issues you are having. Most people we've sent the new pump to, and have been shaking their bottle before application, they all report the new pump working fine. Gotta shake it though bud, the liquid matrix can settle overnight making the bottom of the bottle THICK.

I can offer you a few solutions, please let me know what you would like:

1-I can send you another spray head, just make sure to SHAKE the bottle and the spray will work fine. (take the lock off the spray head, it had a lock button)

2-I can send you a dispense pump which we are using now and works great without clogging too.

3- You can use a syringe to measure out about 4ml of product and finish out your bottle.

4- You can return the product and I will offer you a full refund or store credit for your purchase.

I'm really sorry that WE ALL got screwed with these sprayers. I did all of my diligence making sure the formula in this thing is outstanding and packed with good ingredients. The first sample pumps we got worked great, and then the ones in production clogged on the customers.

We have ordered new spray heads and sent them out to you all, and have followed up with pump-dispensers which we will add to the new bottles we send out.

We will do everything we can to get all the customers their dispensing units so they can use their whole bottle. But at the end of the day, the product works great and we will stand behind the formula all the way.

One syringe to measure out the 4mls 2x per day will work great for everybody.

Ok, so, I just finished my 3rd week using yohimflame. I see a lot of people wanting an unbiased review of this product. So, here is what I can say about it.

I have not seen a reduction in body fat from this product. However, let me say that I am not using it on a cut, in fact I'm using it while eating 4000 calories a day and doing 0 cardio. So, maybe it's helping to keep body fat off? Or it could be the sarms stopping me from gaining any body fat. I don't know but either way I have not seen a reduction in body fat.

The biggest thing I have noticed is it does give me added energy, which is to be expected. Also, something to note is it does have a rather pleasant citrus aroma. I'm guessing this comes from the synephrine.

I have only been using the product once a day Sunday-Thursday but I use it twice a day on Friday and Saturday. I know this sounds weird but it's just the way it works out with my schedule.

Lastly, the pumps. The pump that came with the original bottle was horrible. Sometimes it would lock up and wouldn't spray at all. I would have to push so hard that the little white piece in the sprayer came flying out. Now N2BM sent me the new sprayers free of charge, which I don't think is as generous as everyone makes it out to be, considering how horrible the first gen sprayer is. I received the new sprayers and well, it was worse than the first one. I ended up getting so mad that I almost threw the bottle through the wall. I ended up just taking it off and putting the first one back on and I'm just working through it. They did send me 4 total new sprayers and the first one I tried was just maybe a dud; I don't know, I haven't tried the other ones yet. I kinda have figured the first sprayer out and I have gotten it to work good enough.

All in all, I'm unclear on the products effectiveness and I'm not sold on it. I will post additional information if I notice anything else.

Last edited:
We appreciate the honest feedback bro. Sorry to hear that the pump was causing issues, but it sounds like Big RickRock is getting you taken care of. I can assure you that Yohimflame is a great product, when ran in conjunction with the proper diet and training.

I'm very surprised by this. I have seen noticeable gains, diet has to be on..nothing is a wonder product, you have to train and diet..this is close to a wonder product though, I love it

Buddy,

I'm really sorry about the pump issues you are having. Most people we've sent the new pump to, and have been shaking their bottle before application, they all report the new pump working fine. Gotta shake it though bud, the liquid matrix can settle overnight making the bottom of the bottle THICK.

1-I can send you another spray head, just make sure to SHAKE the bottle and the spray will work fine. (take the lock off the spray head, it had a lock button)

2-I can send you a dispense pump which we are using now and works great without clogging too.

3- You can use a syringe to measure out about 4ml of product and finish out your bottle.

4- You can return the product and I will offer you a full refund or store credit for your purchase.

I'm really sorry that WE ALL got screwed with these sprayers. I did all of my diligence making sure the formula in this thing is outstanding and packed with good ingredients. The first sample pumps we got worked great, and then the ones in production clogged on the customers.

We have ordered new spray heads and sent them out to you all, and have followed up with pump-dispensers which we will add to the new bottles we send out.

We will do everything we can to get all the customers their dispensing units so they can use their whole bottle. But at the end of the day, the product works great and we will stand behind the formula all the way.

This is another reason why NTBM is the best, great customer service.

Buddy,

I'm really sorry about the pump issues you are having. Most people guys we've sent them pump to and have been shaking their bottle before application, they all report the new pump working fine.

I actually have the original sprayer working right now. I do shake it before each use. I plan on using all three bottles that I have because really you cannot give a full review on a supplement only after 3 weeks use. I just wanted to give some unbiased insight to what I have experienced so far. As I stated I'm not using the product in it's optimal way. Being slightly above maintenance and only using it for the most part once a day could be the reason it's not providing optimal results. Next week I will be done running sarms and I will continue to use the yohimflame throughout my pct and after that. So, there is still some time to see the effectiveness.

I was not knocking the product just giving my thoughts up to this point. I didn't mean any disrespect towards the product or n2bm. I know n2bm is a staple here at this board and I am a new customer with n2bm. I plan to continue business with n2bm, as so far the customer service has been great and yohimflame is the only product I have yet to try. I have ordered some N2guard and Liquidex AI for my next cycle and I'm excited to try those out.

Not a problem at all buddy. Being under public scrutiny like this helps N2BM remain a Brand that stays true to making effective products. We have to come back and face our customers on these forums and answer to them about the products and service they receive from us. This kind of trial by fire has forged N2BM into a very solid company with only the strongest of products, we welcome all customer feedback to help us improve.

I'm really sorry that the nozzle sucks buddy, you wanted to throw the bottle againt the wall, I wanted to throw myself against the wall... I've stayed up many nights with my stomach turning at the though of my customers being unhappy with their purchase. I've obsessed over it a lot and went and got new nozzles for everybody, and still at the end of the day, the only thing that brings me comfort is knowing that the YohimFlame formula is strong as hell and will work great for anybody that can work past the nozzle problem. Its just getting 4ml on the skin 2x per day maybe even 3 times. That is all, the spray is an important part of the unit, but insignificant as the results the product brings. YohimFlame is strong, no matter what.

All that being said, I still want to make sure you are happy and using YohimFlame to it's fullest, so just email me at [email protected] and let me know if you need another spray head or of you want to try out the dispense pump.

You can still use the product using a syringe just shake it and draw out 4ml twice per day and apply it on the trouble spots.

Please remember always that the worst case scenario dealing with N2BM is that you get your money back and you got to try the product for free. At N2BM we want to only cater to our loyal customer base who knows what they are doing and understand the products, we will refund anybody who wants to return a product, no-questions asked, and make sure they walk away happy that the customer support was awesome all the way.

I actually have the original sprayer working right now. I do shake it before each use. I plan on using all three bottles that I have because really you cannot give a full review on a supplement only after 3 weeks use. I just wanted to give some unbiased insight to what I have experienced so far. As I stated I'm not using the product in it's optimal way. Being slightly above maintenance and only using it for the most part once a day could be the reason it's not providing optimal results. Next week I will be done running sarms and I will continue to use the yohimflame throughout my pct and after that. So, there is still some time to see the effectiveness.

I was not knocking the product just giving my thoughts up to this point. I didn't mean any disrespect towards the product or n2bm. I know n2bm is a staple here at this board and I am a new customer with n2bm. I plan to continue business with n2bm, as so far the customer service has been great and yohimflame is the only product I have yet to try. I have ordered some N2guard and Liquidex AI for my next cycle and I'm excited to try those out.

Top Bottom