Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

peptides in heat

mental22

[FONT=&quot]How seriously would peptides break down in heat? I am in Iraq and even express mail would take 5-7 days to get to me. Would say GHRP, IGF, or any of the new peptides even be worth it? ie 50% strength? Or so degraded as to be worthless and maybe dangerous? Also, what about hcg in heat?[/FONT]

I think they tend to be relatively stable before being reconstituted and might be fine in the mail that way. I do refrigerate my unreconstituted peptides after I receive then, but it's probably not strictly necessary. Definitely, they need to be refrigerated though after you reconstitute them. As far as HCG, I buy stabilized liquid form, and this may not need refrigerated either (although I still do)

How seriously would peptides break down in heat? I am in Iraq and even express mail would take 5-7 days to get to me. Would say GHRP, IGF, or any of the new peptides even be worth it? ie 50% strength? Or so degraded as to be worthless and maybe dangerous? Also, what about hcg in heat?

I'd be more concerned with Iraq laws.

Peptides are very fragile and exposing them to high temperatures would make me a bit a nervous.

its tough to say... they should be stable before reconstituting but personally, i wouldnt even mess with it

Top Bottom