Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Look big but fake strength ??

mongolrascal

[FONT=&quot]Guys this is a subject that i've been wondering about for a while.How come there are some guys that are huge and lift light weight's?It's kinda aggervating when I see guys bigger than me but have trouble using weight that I would have no problem with.I have personally always trained heavy,because that's the only way I have ever made gains.I know about the fast/slow twitch muscle fiber theroy.I personally am a hard gainer.I have a larger than most bone strucure with large joints,big bones,but a natural low test level of 350.Or it was that 2 years ago when I was 21.When I stared training I was weaker than most average guys my size,so I always trained heavy and now i'm stronger than lots of other guys bigger than me.I started out beiing weaker than most adverage guys,so that would make me think that I had a high make up of slow-twitch fibers,but my body dosen't respound to high reps.I know my make up of muscle fiber's didn't change so it must just be the way I train or what?Is it because I use aas?I know I've kinda rambled here and if anybody want's to post to ask a specific question feel free.I would like to see other bro's input on this subject.[/FONT]

being strong doesnt equate to being big necessarily... its HOW you go about training, shocking your body, etc... its likely coming down to how you are going about your training

not everyone is training for strength.

most people at the gym are just there to get out of the house, they spend half the time there socializing. you can tell who these people are instantly when they walk in a gym because they will engage in convo with the front desk and know their names and all that bs. i go to the gym and i'm there to handle my business and leave.

Training for strength and training for hypertrophy are two different gospels and training types. If you want to be big start training for hypertrophy instead.

Guys this is a subject that i've been wondering about for a while.How come there are some guys that are huge and lift light weight's?It's kinda aggervating when I see guys bigger than me but have trouble using weight that I would have no problem with.I have personally always trained heavy,because that's the only way I have ever made gains.I know about the fast/slow twitch muscle fiber theroy.I personally am a hard gainer.I have a larger than most bone strucure with large joints,big bones,but a natural low test level of 350.Or it was that 2 years ago when I was 21.When I stared training I was weaker than most average guys my size,so I always trained heavy and now i'm stronger than lots of other guys bigger than me.I started out beiing weaker than most adverage guys,so that would make me think that I had a high make up of slow-twitch fibers,but my body dosen't respound to high reps.I know my make up of muscle fiber's didn't change so it must just be the way I train or what?Is it because I use aas?I know I've kinda rambled here and if anybody want's to post to ask a specific question feel free.I would like to see other bro's input on this subject.

Why? Do YOUR thing. Fuck everyone else.

People train for different goals. Personally I believe in lifting heavy if you want to get big. Some guys have the genetics that will allow them to grow even with their foo foo workouts and lower weights. Some guys use the lower weights when they should be lifting heavier and just spin their wheels. I tun circles around them. I know If I want to grow optimally I have to keep increasing that workload. I lift as heavy as possible to keep in my rep range each set and always look to increase. If you curl 30 lb dumbells and bench 205 you're probably going to look like you do. If you curl 55s and bench 405 you're probably going to look like you do.

People train for different goals. Personally I believe in lifting heavy if you want to get big. Some guys have the genetics that will allow them to grow even with their foo foo workouts and lower weights. Some guys use the lower weights when they should be lifting heavier and just spin their wheels. I tun circles around them. I know If I want to grow optimally I have to keep increasing that workload. I lift as heavy as possible to keep in my rep range each set and always look to increase. If you curl 30 lb dumbells and bench 205 you're probably going to look like you do. If you curl 55s and bench 405 you're probably going to look like you do.

Exactly. Some pussy debate on Gym Outkasts (group on FB) arguing about getting a good contraction with a 10kg dumbbell. My ass.

Top Bottom