Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test results - 500mg test. (life insurance)

skinsfan

I got my bloodwork back from when I took my life insurance test a couple weeks ago. At that point I was like 8 weeks into a 500mg/week cycle. There is a ton of info on here, but I'll stick to the few results you guys might find interesting. Normal levels in parantheses.

Blood Screening:
Creatinine: 1.0 (0.7 - 1.5)
Cholesterol: 152 (140 - 199)
HDL Cholesterol: 51 (35 - 80)
LDL Cholesterol: 83 (0 - 129)
CHOL/HDL ratio: 3.0 ( < 5.0)
LDL/HDL ratio: 1.63 (0.9 - 5.3)
Triglycerides: 89 (0 - 150)

Urinalysis:
Creatinine: 193.5 (27.0 - 260)
Prot/Creat: .05 (0.00 - .20)

Supplement wise I take 6grams of Fish oil derived Omegas everyday, 6grams of CLA, 200mg guarana, a Raw one multivitamin, one capsule of Green Tea extract, and one scoop of Clout everyday. I also drink about four tablespoons of Wheat grass powder everyday.

I got my bloodwork back from when I took my life insurance test a couple weeks ago. At that point I was like 8 weeks into a 500mg/week cycle. There is a ton of info on here, but I'll stick to the few results you guys might find interesting. Normal levels in parantheses.

Blood Screening:
Creatinine: 1.0 (0.7 - 1.5)
Cholesterol: 152 (140 - 199)
HDL Cholesterol: 51 (35 - 80)
LDL Cholesterol: 83 (0 - 129)
CHOL/HDL ratio: 3.0 ( < 5.0)
LDL/HDL ratio: 1.63 (0.9 - 5.3)
Triglycerides: 89 (0 - 150)

Urinalysis:
Creatinine: 193.5 (27.0 - 260)
Prot/Creat: .05 (0.00 - .20)

Supplement wise I take 6grams of Fish oil derived Omegas everyday, 6grams of CLA, 200mg guarana, a Raw one multivitamin, one capsule of Green Tea extract, and one scoop of Clout everyday. I also drink about four tablespoons of Wheat grass powder everyday.

Um...has your insurance dropped you yet?

Um...has your insurance dropped you yet?

It was the test they give you when you apply for Life Insurance, and I would have gotten prefferred status except for the fact that I'm a marijuana smoker. That gave me standard smoker status apparently.

I'm not sure why you would say that though, my levels appear to be great. Being on 500mg test I thought my cholesterol would be high, but you can see from the tests that I'm well within normal range.

Lets see the full panel

I don't think they gave me like hormone tests and all that, it was for life insurance so I think they only look for possible signs of being a walking corpse.

Here's everything that I didn't list earlier:

Blood tests:
Glucose: 61 (60-109)
Fructosamine: 1.5 (1.2 - 2.0)
BUN: 13 (9 - 25)
ALK. Phos.: 59 (30 - 125)
Bili. Tot.: 0.4 (0.2 - 1.5)
AST(SGOT): 19 (0 - 33)
ALT(SGPT): 19 (0 - 45)
GGT(GGTP): 13 (0 - 65)
ToT. Protein: 6.2 (6.1 - 8.2)
Albumin: 4.4 (3.8 - 5.2)
Globulin: 1.8 (2.1 - 3.9)

Urine Test:
Diuretic agents: NEG
Nicotine: NEG
Cocaine: NEG
Glucose: NEG
Protein: 9 (0 - 30)
Leukocyte: NEG
Hemoglobin: NEG

Everything else I listed in my first post. The only test that was not within normal range was Globulin. I tested at 1.8, and the normal range is 2.1 - 3.9.

I had a test done and everything came back normal. the doctor was flabbergasted at this and felt there was something wrong with me and even put down on the sheet "due to diet and exercise" as if that was a bad thing.

after all, most americans have tons of shit wrong with them and get put on every pill possible. so unfortunately for the doc she wasn't able to put me on pills for the rest of my life.

I had a test done and everything came back normal. the doctor was flabbergasted at this and felt there was something wrong with me and even put down on the sheet "due to diet and exercise" as if that was a bad thing.

after all, most americans have tons of shit wrong with them and get put on every pill possible. so unfortunately for the doc she wasn't able to put me on pills for the rest of my life.

Crazy. Its unfortunate that a doctor would feel cheated by your results coming back normal.

Crazy. Its unfortunate that a doctor would feel cheated by your results coming back normal.

thats how they make their money... giving pills and having you come back every 2 weeks for the rest of your life.

an X of mine got put on anxiety meds by a clown doc and would see him every 2 weeks, if she missed a dosed she turned into the devil, thats how hooked this idiot made her

I don't think they gave me like hormone tests and all that

Oh, nevermind then. I thought they tested your testosterone levels and all that too, and you just didn't post it. If they did test that and they came up high, your insurance would usually drop you because they know you would be on steroids.

Top Bottom