Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you write everything on your workout?

renemongeau

Is it a good thing to use software to evaluate running distance? I don’t judge about performance evaluation but I don’t think it is good each time in order to evaluate performance. Progress is not the issue, this is much more a mental state. I don’t want to breathe because a timer asks that. I need to combat against pain and mental images , this is also a training when I don’t feel good and watch the sky. Also, I never say but I move my baseball hat each time a cross someone. Of course, I like powerfull fit girls smile. Technology when I can do without remove me something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

when i was competing in road races i had a GPS watch which tracks my speeds and also mapped out my runs so i would not get lost out in the woods lol and so i could track my speed on race day so i could pace myself properly.

pretty standard piece of equipment if you are a runner but completely unnecessary unless you are very serious and competing. when i run today i rarely take it

Is it a good thing to use software to evaluate running distance? I don’t judge about performance evaluation but I don’t think it is good each time in order to evaluate performance. Progress is not the issue, this is much more a mental state. I don’t want to breathe because a timer asks that. I need to combat against pain and mental images , this is also a training when I don’t feel good and watch the sky. Also, I never say but I move my baseball hat each time a cross someone. Of course, I like powerfull fit girls smile. Technology when I can do without remove me something.

Given your previous questions and you over training... it might be an idea.

Simple. I keep a diary / online training logs (several in fact). They keep me honest and I can chart progress easily.

Now when I compete I will plan 100% where I am and where I wanna be. I'll check the records list and have even looked at the stats of my competitors. Then planned to beat them.

Actually, I use an application named gym book. I recorded number of series, repetitions, delay between each series, %fat, %water, % muscular, muscles sizes, %oxygen, pressure, weight, size, date. Now, I add some information on my refrigerator such as material, quantity, order date, delivery date. I don’t really about my number of calories with swimming 4km, rowing 5km in 20 minutes and 6 km jogging in muddy or snowy trails. This is much more an issue to have enough of good food. Moreover, swimming asks me to work abs a lot so no fat on belly is possible. I need to make big strict jump for a physical evaluation. Actually my hard legs workout, this is the leg press with 450lbs. I am not sure if that helps to jump higher.

Top Bottom