Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been juicing added beets

jameskrause

[FONT=&quot]I juice daily carrots, celery and apples. Yesterday I decided to add beets to the mix and it made me feel very good. I know that beets have an association with cleansing and building blood. Are there any other benefits and does anyone else eat them?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

cleansing is a complete myth, you cannot cleanse by taking something

also when you juice these things you are extracting the fiber and nutrition out of them and you are left with just the juice. you putting them through a processing stage.

i'm not saying i don't enjoy some fresh squeezed OJ but if you want the actual health benefits of an organge eat it whole and make sure it is as local and organic as possible. otherwise you are getting a miniscule amount of the nutrition you think you are

I do drink fresh juices occasionally. I recently added beet powder to some of my pre workout drinks but other than that I avoid the sugars.

[FONT=&quot]I juice daily carrots, celery and apples. Yesterday I decided to add beets to the mix and it made me feel very good. I know that beets have an association with cleansing and building blood. Are there any other benefits and does anyone else eat them?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Beets are not something I'm personally fond of

I've not really consumed a lot of beats but they can definitely give you an energy boost.

Top Bottom