Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

too much caffeine?

JcYork

Plat Hero
Platinum
I am drinking a lot of caffeine and wanted to see what you alls opinions were on if i am consuming too much or not. right now I am doing 2 starbux latte's in the morning before work. then i will get to work and have another cup of fresh brew they have in the break room, then another cup with my lunch, then when i get home i drink another cup of black coffee before my workout. how do i reduce my intake? i cannot sleep at night anymore, i get like 2 hours of sleep

my opinion is no animal on earth drinks anything but water and mammals will drink their mom's milk as infants. anything else is just a treat.

caffeine has a lot of negative sides including its effects on lowering gaba in the body and its effects on poor sleep

you are best weaning off of it

I am drinking a lot of caffeine and wanted to see what you alls opinions were on if i am consuming too much or not. right now I am doing 2 starbux latte's in the morning before work. then i will get to work and have another cup of fresh brew they have in the break room, then another cup with my lunch, then when i get home i drink another cup of black coffee before my workout. how do i reduce my intake? i cannot sleep at night anymore, i get like 2 hours of sleep

Drink less. And ZERO after 4pm

That is way to much. I wouldn't recommend even 1/day.
Cut it to 2 per week, you'll appreciate the taste more:jenscat.

Top Bottom