Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Help

I just wanted to get some views from you guys since there are so many different opinions on pct out there. I wasn't planning on coming off test but do to moving back home to Hawaii and not having everything set up over there yet I thought it best to come off with a safe pct. My plan was to blast a cruise 8 weeks 500mg Test E and 8 weeks 250mg. I'm currently on my week 4 of the cruise and would like to come off as soon as I get my pct together. I have access to pretty much and sarm/serm I want. What compounds should I choose and how should I set it up. Thanks for any advice.

pct

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH TEST INFUSION AND FORGED POST CYCLE AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

I would run the pct Dylan laid out for 6-8 weeks and throw a shot or two of triptorellin in there also. I didn't see how long you were on but an 8 week pct with 4-6 weeks of bridge after should get you started in the right direction. I would get bloods done periodically to see where you are. If you've been suppressed for a decent length of time recovery will be a long process. So be patient and try not to get discouraged when your gains start dropping at a rapid pace.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Thanks guys. Ive been on for a total of 14 weeks and will probably be another 2 weeks before I come off or when ever my pct gets here. I also have about 6 weeks of igf Lr3. Is there any use with this compound during a bridge period.

Thanks guys. Ive been on for a total of 14 weeks and will probably be another 2 weeks before I come off or when ever my pct gets here. I also have about 6 weeks of igf Lr3. Is there any use with this compound during a bridge period.

16 weeks isn't long at all I thought you were on for years. A 6 week pct should be good. If you wanna run igf with bridge I think it would be a good idea.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Top Bottom