Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baked or Boiled Potato

ZenPop

Is a baked or boiled potato REALLY that bad (with skin)?

Just by itself with a piece of lean protein? Maybe some raw broccoli. NO butter or salt or sour cream or anything like that.

I know they get a bad wrap from the starchy carbs. But if you eat the skin and everything it's not a bad source of fiber either.

This isn't for bulking up purposes. Trying to cut down and/or stay lean.

No. It's not.

When you say that, I'm assuming you mean no, it's not bad for you or detrimental to weight loss or bodyfat.

I remember watching the Ronnie Coleman video when he was cutting down for the Olympia. One of his meals was grilled chicken and a large baked potato.

Its fine, i would eat it mostly pre workout, potatoes have 3x more potassium than a banana and they're good source of fiber, but i like sweet potatoes better, more nutritious, more fiber and tastes better.

When you say that, I'm assuming you mean no, it's not bad for you or detrimental to weight loss or bodyfat.

I remember watching the Ronnie Coleman video when he was cutting down for the Olympia. One of his meals was grilled chicken and a large baked potato.

Yes you are correct :) and I agree with the sweet potato thing but I can't help but cover it with butter and brown sugar lol soooo good!

Top Bottom