Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

Ok. I just finished Day 1 of DC training. All I can say is I wish I had started this earlier. I can honestly say there are only a few times in my life that I felt this pumped...my chest, shoulders and triceps are still pumped...I finished my workout about an hour ago and they are still fully pumped....I just took 5 more grams of glutamine for recovery.

Workout 1: (Monday, Nov. 9, 2009)

Chest:
Flat bench press
135 lbs x 12
225 lbs x 10
245 lbs x 6
275 lbs x 4

315 lbs x8
rest/pause
315 lbs x 4
rest/pause
315 lbs x 2

Chest stretch with 55 lbs dumbells for 30 secs

Shoulders:
Smith Machine behind-the-neck press
135 lbs x 12
155 lbs x 10
185 lbs x 6
195 lbs x 4

215 lbs x 8
rest/pause
215 lbs x 4
rest/pause
215 lbs x2
rest /pause

Shoulders stress (thought I was going to die lol)- could only hold it for 20 secs

Triceps:
Narrow grip bench press
135 lbs x 12
155 lbs x 10
185 lbs x 6
205 lbs x 4

225 lbs x 8
rest/pause
225 lbs x 4
rest/pause
225 lbs x 2

triceps stretch with 40 lbs dumbell for 22 secs - I reeeeally thought I'm going to rip my arms out of their sockets

All I have to say is just wow....props to Dante and everyone on this board who has done this. This is mad hard and I can see I'm going to put on rediculous size and strength very quickly using this.

I will keep this updated on a daily basis for those of you who are interested in following my progress.

I will post progress pictures as well every 6-8 weeks or so.

Ok. I just finished Day 1 of DC training. All I can say is I wish I had started this earlier. I can honestly say there are only a few times in my life that I felt this pumped...my chest, shoulders and triceps are still pumped...I finished my workout about an hour ago and they are still fully pumped....I just took 5 more grams of glutamine for recovery.

Workout 1: (Monday, Nov. 9, 2009)

Chest:
Flat bench press
135 lbs x 12
225 lbs x 10
245 lbs x 6
275 lbs x 4

how taxing were your warm-up sets?

315 lbs x8
rest/pause
315 lbs x 4
rest/pause
315 lbs x 2

are you supposed to do a 6 second negative for you last rest-pause?

Shoulders:
135 lbs x 12
155 lbs x 10
185 lbs x 6
195 lbs x 4

215 lbs x 8
rest/pause
215 lbs x 4
rest/pause
215 lbs x2
rest /pause

Shoulders stress (thought I was going to die lol)- could only hold it for 20 secs

Triceps:
Narrow grip bench press
135 lbs x 12
155 lbs x 10
185 lbs x 6
205 lbs x 4

225 lbs x 8
rest/pause
225 lbs x 4
rest/pause
225 lbs x 2

triceps stretch with 40 lbs dumbell for 22 secs - I reeeeally thought I'm going to rip my arms out of their sockets

that does not sound appealing. did u get around to pushing the weight even more with the back of your head? haha

All I have to say is just wow....props to Dante and everyone on this board who has done this. This is mad hard and I can see I'm going to put on rediculous size and strength very quickly using this.

I will keep this updated on a daily basis for those of you who are interested in following my progress.

I will post progress pictures as well every 6-8 weeks or so.

I know I just asked alot of questions. my bad

I know I just asked alot of questions. my bad

not extremely taxing, but it builds up one on top of the other and by the time you're at you're last set, you're already tired

I did 2-3 sec negatives....6 secs is too long let's get real

the stretches hurt but feel kinda good at the same times, it's a weird concept

look at this video, it's so fuckin inspirational:

not extremely taxing, but it builds up one on top of the other and by the time you're at you're last set, you're already tired

I did 2-3 sec negatives....6 secs is too long let's get real

the stretches hurt but feel kinda good at the same times, it's a weird concept

look at this video, it's so fuckin inspirational:

I guess I'm confused when it comes to negatives. Are you supposed to do a 2-3 sec negative at the end of each rest-pause or just at the very last set? or am completely lost

that song was sick. the guys squatting at the end was also extremely badass

oh and sorry bro I don't mean to hijack your log. i'll go find the answer somehwere

Last edited:
Finally you made the decision! Big props, although i never followed the exact DC setup i did rest-pause training and the extreme stretching. I had a nice slide show about the streches but totally lost it... sorry!

Our good bros made a terrific job with the details, that's pure knowledge and experience right here.

Chest:
Flat bench press
135 lbs x 12
225 lbs x 10
245 lbs x 6
275 lbs x 4

315 lbs x8
rest/pause
315 lbs x 4
rest/pause
315 lbs x 2

Shoulders:
135 lbs x 12
155 lbs x 10
185 lbs x 6
195 lbs x 4

215 lbs x 8
rest/pause
215 lbs x 4
rest/pause
215 lbs x2
rest /pause

Triceps:
Narrow grip bench press
135 lbs x 12
155 lbs x 10
185 lbs x 6
205 lbs x 4

225 lbs x 8
rest/pause
225 lbs x 4
rest/pause
225 lbs x 2

Bro, you may be doing too much warmup. Think about this...after you do all that warmup for chest, then you do your workset and are finished. You just did 4 warmups and a heavy RP set of bench press. You worked your chest, shoulders, triceps. Now you are off to hit shoulders.

Now, since that was your first exercise I totally agree with the amount of warmups you did. But, for shoulders, you another 4 warmups then a heavy RP workset. Then for triceps you do the same again, 4 warmups and a heavy RP set.

Your shoulders and triceps are already pretty damn warmed up from all that benching. You just did a lot of volume which really isn't the idea of DC. You could cut your warmups in half for shoulders and probably completely out for triceps. Your doing CGBP with 225 for workset, but shit you did pretty close to the same movement (BP) for your first exercise with 315.

No wonder you were so pumped! That amount of volume is crazy. You will end up shortening your blasts like that IMO.

PS, all my blasts lasted 6 weeks. After 6 weeks I was shot and took a week completely off, then came back for 2 weeks at about 60% of the weight for 2 straight sets of 10-12 reps. I kept the same schedule overall as far as the frequency, etc. This (cruise) is also a good time to test out other exercises you have in reserve or may have read about.

Sorry for throwing so much out at once. I'll stop now. It's late and I'm heading to bed. I'll post more later. Keep it up bro!!! Looking forward to your progress.

Finally you made the decision! Big props, although i never followed the exact DC setup i did rest-pause training and the extreme stretching. I had a nice slide show about the streches but totally lost it... sorry!

Our good bros made a terrific job with the details, that's pure knowledge and experience right here.

Yeh it's pretty frickin awesome lol

My chest, shoulders and triceps are dead right now....

Bro, you may be doing too much warmup. Think about this...after you do all that warmup for chest, then you do your workset and are finished. You just did 4 warmups and a heavy RP set of bench press. You worked your chest, shoulders, triceps. Now you are off to hit shoulders.

Now, since that was your first exercise I totally agree with the amount of warmups you did. But, for shoulders, you another 4 warmups then a heavy RP workset. Then for triceps you do the same again, 4 warmups and a heavy RP set.

Your shoulders and triceps are already pretty damn warmed up from all that benching. You just did a lot of volume which really isn't the idea of DC. You could cut your warmups in half for shoulders and probably completely out for triceps. Your doing CGBP with 225 for workset, but shit you did pretty close to the same movement (BP) for your first exercise with 315.

No wonder you were so pumped! That amount of volume is crazy. You will end up shortening your blasts like that IMO.

PS, all my blasts lasted 6 weeks. After 6 weeks I was shot and took a week completely off, then came back for 2 weeks at about 60% of the weight for 2 straight sets of 10-12 reps. I kept the same schedule overall as far as the frequency, etc. This (cruise) is also a good time to test out other exercises you have in reserve or may have read about.

Sorry for throwing so much out at once. I'll stop now. It's late and I'm heading to bed. I'll post more later. Keep it up bro!!! Looking forward to your progress.

What you're saying makes perfect sense, because if I increase the volume on shoulders and triceps, I can definately go heavier.

Legs days today....I'm psyched!!!!

Top Bottom