Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get bigger biceps

Pr1mo

MVP
EF VIP
I have 18.5-19" arms, but can't seem to get them bigger, what should i do suicides or supersets?

What you want to do is a variety of exercise. Try them all. Different angles will make a difference. I would also focus on the more heavy, compound movements for growth. Things like chin-ups and heavy barbell curls. I would spend a lot less time on the iso exercises like dumbbell curls for reps.

Also worth a mention that at a certain point you're not going to add more mass to your arms unless you're gaining overall weight. There is a limit to the size you can achieve at a certain weight.

jerk off more... works for me :D

seriously there's not really a big secret. eat more, train more, if you have the genetics they will grow. if your genetics suck you're probably at your full potential which as previously mentioned isn't that bad.

And what, prey tell, is a suicide?

suicides are, for example if a guy starts off curling 60lb dumbells each hand, do as many proper reps with proper execution , form, breathing, then once you reach your max you lessen the weight to 50lb dumbells , then 40, 30 25's until you can't usually past 14 reps.

Top Bottom