Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bison or Steak

franklinozone44

I love steak but I’ve heard bison is even better. Does anyone eat bison regularly ? I believe it is more expensive so I might only be able to have it once a week. Do you guys eat exotic meats?

I love steak but I’ve heard bison is even better. Does anyone eat bison regularly ? I believe it is more expensive so I might only be able to have it once a week. Do you guys eat exotic meats?

Yes.

Bison is okay, but I don't think it's all that much better than beef.

the reason bison is considered better than beef is they are obviously pastured raised.

a lot of farmers though are doing the same with beef now and that market is doing well. i get my beef from whole foods and it is step 4 quality pasture and grassfed organic. you go to walmart and get beef and it is tortured cows who stand in their own shit eating slop all day. you be the judge which one is better

the superior quality means more vitamins and minerals, plus the animals are treated well before slaughter.. both important for me

It’s leaner but I prefer beef myself. I need some gristle on my steak these days mmmm mmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom